Sign in to follow this  
Yari

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chprfan View Post
I am so upset this morning....looks like i gained a pound...what the HELL!! I actually did 5 days at the gym....AHHHH. Lets hope next week goes a little better.

Erika that is amazing..defaintly not water weight. Keep up the great work ladies!!!
keep it up thats awesome you went 5 times do not be hard on yourself keep going you will see...

Yeah I thought I had been eating really well....my only slip up was Starbucks Monday night so I could get through class! I know its a long process...thanks ladies for the pep talk!! Hopefully next week the scale is a little nicer!

I am so frustrated, I stayed the same. Nothing lost, nothing gained. Ugh! I wonder if my body is holding onto the fat.

I am hopeful that next week I will show a significant loss. I mean I have been going to the gym and eating right.

I am very proud and happy for all of you who have lost weight this week. Way to go!!!

I'm so proud of everyone! I lost 1.6 pounds but hey, at least it's a loss. The picture will be sent when I get home tonight. Now that my guests are gone I can go full force!

I'm a little concerned about the bachelorette party this weekend. I know I'll be bad! I'm not going to have bad snacks in the car to or from Chicago. I've already picked a buddy to share my meals with. I'm not eating sweets because of Lent. I feel like I'm off to a good start, we're just going to have to walk and dance a ton to burn off the calories from the alcohol!

Congrats to the all the girls who saw weight loss this week! Keep up the good work. And for those that didn't see a loss do not give up! We can do this! Stick to eating healthy and working out and you will see results.

Okay I am happy to report that I lost 6.5 pounds this week! I don't know how I did it but I'll take it! I really didn't work out much at all. I think its moreso that I used to drink a lot of beer on the weekends and eat greasy fried bar food or diner food at like 4.30 AM. Since I cut out alcohol I instantly noticed my face debloat. And I never used to eat breakfast but now that I am, I am not starving by lunchtime and it has really helped curb my hunger. I also gave up drinking Arizona ice teas (which I love). Instead I only drink water so I think that has also helped cut out a lot of empty calories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
Hi girls...I made a yummy dinner last night

ground lean turky
sweet onion
orange pepper
5 plum tomatoe
zucchini
peas
mushroom
summer squash
basil
1 tabl spoon of olive oil
whole wheat pasta
1 can of plum tomatoes in can
pepper little salt (salt bloats so use a little)

so yummy just make sure you cook turky in seperat pan and then add it all together yummy and so many veggies
OMG this dinner sounds amazing! I want to eat it now! YUMMY!

Well Iâ€m happy to report I lost 2 lbs!!! smile159.gif I was shocked when I stepped on that scale this morning. I only got to go to the gym 2x in that week and we had our road trip on the weekend (I was a very naughty girl). Anyway I think I attribute the loss to either being bloated the week before or my goal of drinking 72 oz of water each day. Either way I lost. Now this week I need to get serious.

Great job girls! Erica – holy smokes, you did awesome girl! 4 lbs in one week is AMAZING! Iâ€m proud of all of you for keeping up the good work. Thanks for keeping me motivated too.

Shed those pounds – here we go week #2!thewave.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
Well Iâ€m happy to report I lost 2 lbs!!! smile159.gif Shed those pounds – here we go week #2!thewave.gif
Congrats Mel that is awesome! YAY!

I cant believe how amazing you all are doing... and for those who have not seen LBs lost dont worry. Your healthy habits will soon pay off, just stick with it!!!

Im so proud of everyone great job!!!