Sign in to follow this  
Yari

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

How was everyones weekendhuh.gif Everyone stay on track and eat healthy, work out etc.

Keep up the good work!! Cant wait till wed (or maybe I can) to see if this is paying off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
sounds like everyone is doing pretty well! I'm getting back on track and am pretty pumped because i just went to the grocery store and bought ONLY good food. This is HUGE for me! I usually always end up getting some sort of sugary snack, but I resisted! Yeay!

PS Thanks for the good thoughts on the AZ thing. FI has a potentail new job here, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! We want to stay in AZ... especially with this weather!
That is great new about the job for your FI! That should take some stress off.

good morning girls! i hope everyone was able to overcome some of the challenges that the weekend brought!

i have been eating great and exercising. i ate a little too many calories yesterday but it was healthy food so i don't feel too crazy about it.

i am going to a 90min power yoga class tonight with 3 of my girlfriends so that will get the burn going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
How was everyones weekendhuh.gif Everyone stay on track and eat healthy, work out etc.
Keep up the good work!! Cant wait till wed (or maybe I can) to see if this is paying off!
I need to get back on track. Our road trip to Biloxi was kind of costly. i drank alot of beer and we had pizza on Saturday. I must go to the gym tonight!

What about everyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
good morning girls! i hope everyone was able to overcome some of the challenges that the weekend brought!

i have been eating great and exercising. i ate a little too many calories yesterday but it was healthy food so i don't feel too crazy about it.

i am going to a 90min power yoga class tonight with 3 of my girlfriends so that will get the burn going!
Great job! Keep it up!!!!thewave.gif

Uggh I don't feel like I am doing well at all. I have been going to the gym and eating healthy but with some of the food I eat, I have no clue how many calories are in it. For example yesterday I ate grilled chicken and steamed string beans but I have no clue how many calories is in that. And for some strange reason I don't have that flat tummy feeling, in fact I feel bloated. smile125.gif

Uggh! This is not a good monday. All I can think about our unhealthy foods. At least I went out on friday and did not have one alcoholic drink! Not one. I was proud of myself for that and for not ordering greasy bar food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Uggh I don't feel like I am doing well at all. I have been going to the gym and eating healthy but with some of the food I eat, I have no clue how many calories are in it. For example yesterday I ate grilled chicken and steamed string beans but I have no clue how many calories is in that. And for some strange reason I don't have that flat tummy feeling, in fact I feel bloated. smile125.gif

Uggh! This is not a good monday. All I can think about our unhealthy foods. At least I went out on friday and did not have one alcoholic drink! Not one. I was proud of myself for that and for not ordering greasy bar food.
You should be very proud of yourself! Not one drink! BRAVO!!!

Yeah but then yesterday I convinced myself it was okay to have a fruit roll up b/c it only has 50 calories. Well 4 fruit roll ups later I had to pry the box out of my hands. Ugh!