The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

Yari

Sarah - is it possible that you have PMS? I know this might sound silly but I totally gain right before my period because I'm all bloated. Another possibility - have you recently increased salt in your diet (ie started eating more frozen or canned meals? Or perhaps adding extra salt to not super tasty low-cal food? Just a thought...

QUOTE]

Ha, Nope no chance.... I kinda had a melt down and emiled kevins saying I needed his support and on and on and look at this cute email he sent back to me

Hey sweetie,

I will help you do whatever it is you want to do and I support you in everything that you do. I love you more than you anything and all I want is for you to be happy. I am sorry you feel this way and the last thing I want is for you to feel the way you do. Whatever you need me to do to help you accomplish what you want to accomplish I will do. I will always know thta you are the hottest woman in the world but whatever I need to do to make you feel better is what I will do.

I LOVE YOU!!!

So Here we go, starting it up again tomorrow with my FI's help!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Ha, Nope no chance.... I kinda had a melt down and emiled kevins saying I needed his support and on and on and look at this cute email he sent back to me
Hey sweetie,
I will help you do whatever it is you want to do and I support you in everything that you do. I love you more than you anything and all I want is for you to be happy. I am sorry you feel this way and the last thing I want is for you to feel the way you do. Whatever you need me to do to help you accomplish what you want to accomplish I will do. I will always know thta you are the hottest woman in the world but whatever I need to do to make you feel better is what I will do.
I LOVE YOU!!!

So Here we go, starting it up again tomorrow with my FI's help!
awwwwww..... he is wonderful! So he doesn't think you're fat - he just wants you to be happy! What a cutie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggie1013 View Post
Sarah, that doesn't mean FI thinks you're fat!!! He's just trying to be encouraging.

Great job Jessica!
I know I take things the wrong way, Im just insecure and think the worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chprfan View Post
okay I am finally starting to see some progress...down 1.2 this week.

Sarah hang in there and things will turn around. I took me 5 weeks to drop a pound and I have been working out like crazy too....I think our bodies just need to adjust and then the results will come! Hang in there, I know its hard but it will get better!!
Thanks for the support.... I have no other choice but to lose weight!!!

Yay! great job! That is basically staying the same - I mean a glass of water weighs more than 0.2!

I can honestly say that, that does not sound like your FI thinks your fat. He's a man. You asked him a direct question "is it possible to lose 20 pounds in x amount of time" and he gave you a typical man answer "yes, it is possible but it will be hard." He is not saying "I think you need to lose 20 pounds" he is saying "YOU are saying you want to lose 20 pounds so I am just answering your question on whether it is possible because I am tired of having this same conversation over and over again" (OK, that last one might be me projecting my own conversations on you guys but I think this is pretty common)

QUOTE]

Thanks Kash,
I should know that he doesnt mean it because I always look way to far into things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Thanks Kash,
I should know that he doesnt mean it because I always look way to far into things.
I think we all do! I know for me it's so hard for me to accept that my husband doesn't think I look fat! I know that sounds crazy - but since I know what I see in the mirror (and what the scale says) it's hard to imagine that he doesn't see the same thing. But I know that he loves me just the way I am - and it sounds like your FI loves you just the way you are! I agree - go ahead and marry that guy! he's a keeper!

Kash! I can't believe you were going to quit on us and lost 1.2 pounds! Good Job!

Sarah, you know your FI loves you and I saw your BD pics, you're not fat!

But we'll all help you and support you to reach your goal.

Yari, I think it might be good for you to go back to WW because you've been working out really hard and I know you're frustrated and I think you were doing better losing on WW. Good luck this week!

Glenda, I'm with you, I ate horrible all weekend, just like I do every weekend and my birthday is monday and I want CAKE! I told DH to get me a cake, but I'm reconsidering because we have a birthday party to go to on sunday and another one next weekend and I don't think I should have that much cake.

But, I told Glenda I lost .2, but I think it was really .4, I couldn't remember my weight from last week.

Erica, even if you didn't lose people are noticing and clothes are looser, so you're doing fantastic!

Everyones doing so good, keep yourselves on track!

I will definetly be in for season 2 and 3 and 4, pretty much until no one wants to play anymore, lol!

Good news Kash! I was actually thinking the same thing earlier this week about quitting but my buddy encouraged me to keep going.

Like I told Ann this morning the scale is starting to finally go my way, or should I say “weigh†wink.gif So finally I feel as if I can celebrate and I also feel I can contribute something to this group. I was starting to really get down on myself and I was kind of worrying because I was a piggy last weekend.

Iâ€m not giving up yet, youâ€re stuck with me still ladies.