Growing Your Hair Out For the Wedding?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 michelle08

• VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:29 AM

I am trying...but it's not growing very fast! ;( I made the mistake of chopping it off in september and I didn't think about it not growing.

I am taking prenatal vitimans now hoping it will grow faster! :0

#32 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by michelle08
      I am taking prenatal vitimans now hoping it will grow faster! :0
      LOL so am I.

I hope it makes my nails grow too.

#33 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:05 AM

I am and its sucks. I hate seeing split ends. It drives me nuts. I hope I last until August. I am also ordering clip ins just in case i need additional length.

#34 plumsugar

• 175 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:28 PM

I am...and its sooooo annoying lol!
          I've always had mid-neck length hair. Its now almost to my mid-back.

Now it seems like everyones got that posh-spice haircut going on. Just great. When short hair is in, we're trying to grow ours out!

#35 Yvette

• 510 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Just Martha
            Anyone else doing this?? I am SO tempted just to cut it off already!!!! ugh!!!!!!!
            ME TOO! I go through these terrible fazes of wanting my hair long then short then long...I DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY!!!! But I have decided that longer will be easier for me so I am holding out. I just know once the wedding is over it will be super short, lol

#36 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:50 PM

As soon as the wedding is over I am chopping mine off! I usually donate to Locks of Love every other year, but this is the wedding year so I have to wait. FYI their minimum donation is 10 inches!

FI likes my hair long, but it is getting to the point now where it chokes me in my sleep! I roll over and it get wrapped around my neck...not fun!

#37 foxytv

• VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:19 PM

God, and my hair grows ssssoooo SLOW.

#38 jajajaja

• VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:13 PM

Ok I have been growing mine out for over a year. I started reading this thread and suddenly I want to put my hair in a ponytail because it started annoying me. haha how funny.

After the wedding I'm cutting mine off to the katie holmes cut and dying it brown too. I'm so tired of blah hair.

Just for fun- I love this link Hollywood Hair Virtual Makeover - Try On Celebrity Hairstyles at InStyle.com - Trends - In Style Try out some new hairstyles in the meantime.
                  Happily married since 2008

#39 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:24 AM

Just thought I would update you girls. I went to my hair appointment this afternoon and was not that brave. LOL.

She took off about 2 inchs in the back. I just couldn't take it anymore. I love it though, I feel so sophisticated and sexy again.

I did talk to her about doing fusion extensions before the wedding and she is giving me a great deal. Steve said that I must take them out after the wedding though cause he hates extensions.

#40 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:28 AM

I've had my hair short for over a year now and I think I'm going to start growing it out again...it used to be really long and I think I'm going to grow it out that long again...

It got even longer than this!

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users