Photo

Mr. Iberostar?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 PhillyGal

PhillyGal
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

Anyone know anything about this new travel agency? They are giving me incredible rates for my December trip to Iberostar Rose Hall, but of course I am skeptical. Anyone use them and have any feedback, positive or negative? Thanks!

#2 Copita

Copita
    • 979 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:20 AM

I can't say I've heard anything about them before but I am an Iberostar bride myself so I'll def look into it and get back to you.

#3 happygilmore

happygilmore
      • 576 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:46 AM

Have you checked out the Better Business Bureau? You can at least see if they are registered and if there have been any complaints in the last 36 months

#4 Stina168

Stina168
        • 170 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:13 AM

PhillyGal-were you able to get anymore info about Mr. Iberostar? I'm an Iberostar bride too and would love to hear any info about their travel agency.

#5 Copita

Copita
          • 979 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:57 AM

Hey guys...

I signed up to their email reminders/sales/discounts/deals and found that they really dont offer anything wonderful/out of the ordinary.
            I wonder if they are even majorly affiliated with the resort besides name recognition..?

#6 Stina168

Stina168
            • 170 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:52 PM

I was wondering that same thing. I emailed the WC at the hotel to see if she recommended any travel agencies in particular. Curious if she'll recommend Mr Iberostar

#7 jhawkev

jhawkev
              • 124 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:35 PM

We just stayed at the Iberostar Tucan for vacation and I've been on Trip Advisor quite a bit. I believe Mr. Iberostar is an unofficial Iberostar website w/ a huge following. I've noticed from being on the TA message boards that travelers are very loyal to certain resort chains and whenever I would ask specific questions about other Iberostar resorts, they would always refer me to that website. Or if I would ask about Riu resorts, they have a website that's similar w/ all Riu info. I think it's legit. Hope this helps.

#8 Stina168

Stina168
                • 170 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:27 PM

I heard back from the WC and she did not mention Mr. Iberostar. She said if you stay on the Del Mar side, they use Apple Vacations and if you stay on the Beach side, they use Funjet. Weird how the different sides use different agencies. You'd think they'd use the same since they're sister hotels.

#9 Copita

Copita
                  • 979 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:29 PM

^^ They send me the occasional "deal" email that is really not a deal at all.
                    I think it's a crock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users