Photo

Tiki Torches - ROR

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:36 PM

Does anyone know if the ROR has Tiki torches available to use during the wedding or reception. I'm thinking about ordering some, but I have no idea of how I will get them to the resort. It just may be easier if the resort already offers them.

#2 jmhein

jmhein
    • 665 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:52 PM

The resort does have them for the beach party and I saw them being set up for what looked like a wedding dinner on the beach! Definitely email Chandlyn, you SO do not want to bring those on a plane with you!
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#3 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
      • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:07 PM

i emailed her 2 weeks ago about it, and sadly, i'm still waiting for a response. I wonder how much it would cost to rent them?

#4 jaychristensen

jaychristensen
        • 70 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:30 PM

We are having our dinner on the beach and Chandlyn has said that she can arrange tiki torches. However, she did not say there was an extra cost and I assumed it would be included in the price we are paying. I don't think there will be an extra cost for them...but I am going to double check now.
          Jocelyn & Cory
          RIU Ocho Rios

#5 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
          • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:36 PM

Okay thanks. I hope that they are available to us even though we are having our dinner at the Plantation. I still would like to use them for ceremony / recpetion decor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users