Sign in to follow this  
BandE2008

List of ADULT AI's in Mayan/Cancun/Playa area

As many of you might know, I am looking at changing the location of my wedding from El Dorado. There are several reasons for this (listed in another post)

What I still want is adults only, good beach, good food, etc. I like the area of the Mayan (as do my guests who have booked already, approximately 40 of them). We decided we wanted adult only for the "feel" and really dont want to change this as we had some fights with this choice initially!!!!!

Here are the Adult Only AI's in the area I found.

Can anyone add to the list?

Occidental Royal Hideaway

Aventura Spa Palace

Secrets Excellence

Secrets Capri Riviera

Maroma Resort and Spa

Excellence Riviera Cancun

Excellence Playa Mujeres

Thanks

Eden

This is pretty much what I have found so far. It think it's so hard to make a decision. If I come across something else I will keep you posted. It's nice to see that I'm not alone looking for a adults only resort woot.gif

Here's a list of a few places I found that were adults only:

Aventura Spa Palace

Excellence Riviera Cancun

THE ROYAL in Playa del Carmen

El Dorado Royale hotel

El Dorado Seaside suites

Gran Palladium Riviera White Sand

Paraiso de la Bonita

Royal Hideaway Playacar

Valentin La Hacienda Beach Resort

Royal Hideaway Playacar

Royal Porto Real hotel

All of them are supposed to be 4.5-5+ stars. Apologies if they are duplicative of your list, but I can't see your original post from the reply window.

Had my wedding reception at The Royal Playa del Carmen. My guests and I had a first class experience the entire vacation! Didn't have any problems and the service was incredible. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks girls

I wish I chose Excellence from day one - however, if I change there now guests have to pay $200 more and I cant ask that. I will look into the others and see what the costs are.

Thanks - that is a helpful list.

Stupid EDR with their ever increasing prices and ever changing policies ........

Hi,

I have my mind set on Excellence Cancun. We are going to check it out this June. You may want to check to see if you can get some group rates or see if they are having specials. I booked my trip in February and the price has gone down because they were running a special. It doesn't hurt to check it out. Good luck!

I just got a tour of The Royal in Cancun... OMG.. INSANE! I wish I had an adults only..it's probably one of the most beautiful hotels if not THE most beautiful hotel I've ever seen.