Sign in to follow this  
Kristy!

Barefoot sandals dilemna

I'm so glad I ran into this thread. I told my BMs I would be getting them barefoot sandals and didn't even realize they had a steep price to them. I will def. be making my own.

Hello everyone,

This might be a stupid question, Is everyone making two barefoot sandals for both feet or just one for one foot? I saw a pic that only featured one sandal...

Okay, so here's my latest attempt at barefoot sandals...

NO Corona involved this time! lol

Click the image to open in full size.

This was just a half-assed trial since I bought all my supplies (other than the wire) at the Dollarama just to try it out before I buy any quality things from Michaels. They didn't turn out too bad if I do say so myself. The anklet wouldnj't be worn that high, I just wanted to show that it was seperate from the rest of the barefoot sandals. I haven't bothered to make a 2nd one because this is just a practice run to give me more experience before I actually make any "good" ones!

Thanks sooooo much to Courtney (Agape Gems/Twevle_piece) for giving me a list of the things I need to make a proper pair! Michaels is having their grand opening sale here in town so I'm going to buy some pretty beads so I can try again! Thanks again!! :)

PS - Please don't mind my hideous feet in the pic.. they're usually really quite cute little feet, but for some reason they look monstrous & ugly today! blush2.gif

Oh yeah, BTW, I got all the materials at Michaels for about $15.00 and I have a bunch left over for my Brides maides. I am going to make theirs match their dresses and just add a few colored beads :)