Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Reputation Points

oh wait!!! is it the thing that says "latest rep recieved"huh.gif And then says what thread it was recieved in...and by who and a comment. Is THAT it?? <laughs> It says i have 12!!! Wow!!!! Thanks guys!!

Too bad you couldn't see who all gave you points! If you miss them, the comments, do they just go away??

<hugs>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen_S81 View Post
Just trying to help you figure this out Morgan, I have some Karma, but I've never donated points.
oh, that helps narrow it down. one day I'll understand karma.

I just donated points to a bunch of noobies. My karma is still at 3.

Morgan, I just tried to give you some more rep points (thanks!) but it said I need to spread mine around, even though I just gave some to Rachel first. It's all a big mystery to keep us glued to the BDW forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelsel View Post
Morgan, I just tried to give you some more rep points (thanks!) but it said I need to spread mine around, even though I just gave some to Rachel first. It's all a big mystery to keep us glued to the BDW forum!
thanks! I think you can only rep the same person so often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelsel View Post
I also tried to send a gift, but it takes 527 of my precious points, so maybe later! The thought was there.
yeah wait on gifts until you have more points than you know what to do with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquita View Post
Maybe you get 1 karma point for every 10 rep points? I dunno... Morgan lets see if once you hit 40 rep points it changes to 4 karma?

I had 3 reps & 3 karma. Now I have 33 reps, but still 3 karma.

So to test if karma was about donating points, I went on a point donating spree. Still 3 karma.

Maybe you get karma every time you type "I will help you with your problem."

I will help you with your problem I will help you with your problem
I will help you with your problem

how many karma do I have now?