• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#81 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lucy106
    That is more expensive then his direct price. My contract with him is for 5 hours and is $750 (and does not have the 15% + 10%).
    So you have 5 hrs and $750 and does that include the dance floor?

What is included with: Yes this can be booked trough us, the price is $ 850 usd + 15% set up + 10% tax ??

#82 Princess402

Princess402
    • 737 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
      Hooray a website!

Thanks so much for this! The pictures of the set up look great on here.

#83 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jenn3878

What is included with: Yes this can be booked trough us, the price is $ 850 usd + 15% set up + 10% tax ??
        If you have not already have a contract with him then you will have to book him through dreams for 850. I thinks she booked before all this no outside vendors business started. Also, I am almost certain the 850 is for DJ only. and does not include dance floor.

#84 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:09 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
          If you have not already have a contract with him then you will have to book him through dreams for 850. I thinks she booked before all this no outside vendors business started. Also, I am almost certain the 850 is for DJ only. and does not include dance floor.
          Thanks for clarifying. I figured that and I couldnt book him any sooner so no biggie I guess. Do you know for how long he is charging the $850+tax and setup for?

#85 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:15 AM

Quote:

I did sign my contract with him before this outisde vendor thing. The $750 does not include the dance floor. We decided to go with the illuminated dance floor from him.

#86 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
            • 466 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:08 PM

Quote:
              Thanks for clarifying. I figured that and I couldnt book him any sooner so no biggie I guess. Do you know for how long he is charging the $850+tax and setup for?
              I know! I drug my feet too and now I have to either fork out the extra dough for him or just Ipod it like some other brides have done.

I guess u should email Claudia and ask her how long that $850 includes since they are monopolizing the outside wedding vendors!LOL!

#87 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:49 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                I know! I drug my feet too and now I have to either fork out the extra dough for him or just Ipod it like some other brides have done.

I guess u should email Claudia and ask her how long that $850 includes since they are monopolizing the outside wedding vendors!LOL!
                I sent her the following:

I am thinking that we would like to know the pricing and what exactly is included for the DJ’s available through Dreams Cancun. We would like to have the DJ for the reception (3 hrs?). I have heard there is someone with a company called Mannia that is new and another DJ company? Can you please send me the options you have for both DJ’s?

Do you handle booking this for us or do I need to contact the DJ directly? Are the 2009 rates available?

So we shall see :) I know the Ipod option seems better price wise but I am hoping to only get married once, so might as well go with the DJ, as long as they do a decent job and show up!

BTW your doggie is so cute there!

#88 Cali

Cali
                • 281 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
                  I did sign my contract with him before this outisde vendor thing. The $750 does not include the dance floor. We decided to go with the illuminated dance floor from him.

hello lucy,

If you don't mind can you tell me how much he charge for the Illuminated Dance floor?

thx
                  nessa

#89 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by vtello
                    hello lucy,

If you don't mind can you tell me how much he charge for the Illuminated Dance floor?

thx
                    nessa
                    I have also booked Carlos. He quoted the dance floor at $370 for 12' x 12'

#90 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by vtello
                      hello lucy,

thx
                      nessa
                      Jenny already told ya but just to get back to you, my contract is $350 for a 12 x 12 illuminated dance floor. And I cant wait to dance dance dance the night away while feeling like disco fever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users