Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
June_Dreams

Dreams Cancun - DJ Option

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlomlad View Post
thx again paula for the sparklers!!!!!!!!
Thank me after you get them! Hehe!
I am not sure how many were left over...
When I asked Claudia to hold them for you she mentioned there are probably as many left as the number of guests you were expecting.

Assign someone to make sure they bring them out towards the end of your reception, or whenever you choose to use them...

I remembered luckily and had to have one of the waiters get them from Claudia. She was in and out of the reception.... wait, that was me running around :)
She was around the tower lobby area.
They brought out a table with lit sterno cans for us to light them.
It worked best for them to light a bunch and people walk up and take one at a time...
We all bunched around at first trying to light our own. That didn't work very well.
They were enjoyed by all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent Carlos and email and this was his response about the cost of the dance floor:

 

3-we can also provide an iluminated dance floor (i´m sending you some pictures) and the price is different depending of the size of it,

 

I just sent him another email telling him I have about 40 people, how much is that dance floor. So we will see the comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dj services for 1 untill 80 people have a cost of $750usd, and includes:

5 Hour service

Audio equipment

Robotic lights

wireless microphone (for speeches and announcements)

Dj booth

Professional Dj

 

The size of the dance floor that i recommend you is the 12" x 12" and have a cost of $350usd, the cold fire works $220.00usd for 4 explosions that goes off at the same time,

That is what he just sent me about the Djing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
The Dj services for 1 untill 80 people have a cost of $750usd, and includes:
5 Hour service
Audio equipment
Robotic lights
wireless microphone (for speeches and announcements)
Dj booth
Professional Dj

The size of the dance floor that i recommend you is the 12" x 12" and have a cost of $350usd, the cold fire works $220.00usd for 4 explosions that goes off at the same time,
That is what he just sent me about the Djing
Thats what he quoted me too!! smile72.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Thank me after you get them! Hehe!
I am not sure how many were left over...
When I asked Claudia to hold them for you she mentioned there are probably as many left as the number of guests you were expecting.

Assign someone to make sure they bring them out towards the end of your reception, or whenever you choose to use them...

I remembered luckily and had to have one of the waiters get them from Claudia. She was in and out of the reception.... wait, that was me running around :)
She was around the tower lobby area.
They brought out a table with lit sterno cans for us to light them.
It worked best for them to light a bunch and people walk up and take one at a time...
We all bunched around at first trying to light our own. That didn't work very well.
They were enjoyed by all!
Might sound a silly question but at what point did you give the sparklers out, was it after the ceremony or after the reception ? I love fireworks and I think they are a great alternative ! Did you buy them in Cancun when you got there ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JODEY View Post
Might sound a silly question but at what point did you give the sparklers out, was it after the ceremony or after the reception ? I love fireworks and I think they are a great alternative ! Did you buy them in Cancun when you got there ?
We lit them towards the end of the reception.
They only sell them around the December holidays, so a friend of a friend bought them for us and dropped them off the week before we got there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me? Or does the price of the DJ and his services/dance floor/fireworks seems really reasonable. I'm actually getting married at Dreams Tulum. Wonder if he could go to our wedding? I haven't heard rave reviews about the guy there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have hired Carlos and Mannia Audio. He gave me a ton of refrences. He said the illuminated dance floor changes color during the night or it can stay one color if you like. We are doing our reception on the beach and he said they do it there quite often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG I am so happy I started this thread I def. think that 750$ is wonderful especially like many of you said the fact we are paying close to that to just rent the speakers... You ladies are just the best i swear if it wasnt for you I dont think I would even consider a destination wedding. I am going to run this over with my Fiance this weekend because i think this is our best bet. I have a friend that is a DJ thats coming as well which would be ideal (its free..lol) but he saids he cant take all his equipment so we would end up renting the package they offer at dreams which would make no sense for me..

 

WIPPPIIEEE...

 

Oh and I love that firework thing wow that would be so nice when you are presented as husband & wife and BAM..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×