Jump to content

Recommended Posts

yay! can't wait to see your pictures. I imagine they will be really fun.

 

Are you walking down to november rain or wearing the dress from the video in your TTD?

 

A friend is going to play alternative rock songs we like on the piano & taht is what we are using for the ceremony. We'll have couting crows & red hot chili peppers at our wedding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Congrats! I can't wait to see the pics! You better own it Jean-Marcus. :)
*snaps his fingers in a waving motion*...."oh im gonna work it girl"

and morgan... i love you for having some RHCP in there. wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
yay! can't wait to see your pictures. I imagine they will be really fun.

Are you walking down to november rain or wearing the dress from the video in your TTD?

A friend is going to play alternative rock songs we like on the piano & taht is what we are using for the ceremony. We'll have couting crows & red hot chili peppers at our wedding.
Yea I've been searching for a similar dress like her's for the TTD. I found one website I still have to call..they got really cool looking dresses that are mini in the front and long in the back like her's. I'm so excited lol Her dress was I believe one of a kind and worth $8000!

I love alternative/classic rock :) I like RHCP! Fave song is Dosed punk.gifrockon.gifdrum.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuicyJx View Post
Yea I've been searching for a similar dress like her's for the TTD. I found one website I still have to call..they got really cool looking dresses that are mini in the front and long in the back like her's. I'm so excited lol Her dress was I believe one of a kind and worth $8000!

I love alternative/classic rock :) I like RHCP! Fave song is Dosed punk.gifrockon.gifdrum.gif
ya. if you can find a dress like that it would kick some serious bootayyy... gonna bring it back rocker style for the TTD shoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
ya. if you can find a dress like that it would kick some serious bootayyy... gonna bring it back rocker style for the TTD shoot
thats what I want.. I want it sexy but different.. I just refuse to make Greg put on an Axl wig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the nicest close to November Rain dress I could find. I absolutely LOVE this dress but it's way out of my price range. I just dont know how to do a search for this kind.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×