Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

need to find orange purse!

Recommended Posts

I'll keep looking Carly, but I think I like the blue and orange Jcrew clutch. You can put a really nice pin or brooch in the middle to jazz it up. Plus it's in your colors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

carly.. i'm looking for the same orange clutch too... and nothing!!! i've also been in every department store imaginable looking for it. i found something really cute at jcpenney, but it was huge. pretty much the biggest clutch i've ever seen and i didn't like that. anyway, keep me posted smile41.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Lauren - I think it was going to go to Jen (NYJen) and then she would send it to me before my wedding. I will double-check with her...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
carly, try etsy.com

i got my bm purses there and there are a lot of people that take custom orders and are super quick!

(btw, pm me your address and i'll send your starfish back!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tried etsy before, but I will check it out again.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
carly, try etsy.com

i got my bm purses there and there are a lot of people that take custom orders and are super quick!

(btw, pm me your address and i'll send your starfish back!)

Tami - I actually did see that one before, but it hasn't come up in my searches lately. I do like it enough to keep it on the list, but it isn't screaming "BUY ME!" just yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Okay I THINK you will love this one.

 

BUT it's $69 and availble on her eBay store, so maybe you already saw this one...

 

Orange Tangerine Evening Bag Bridal Prom Purse EB1432

I know, I was thinking the same damn thing! The colors are perfect and with a brooch it could look really great. But then I'd have to find the perfect brooch which is a-whole-nother chore! I am "watching" it in my ebay though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
I'll keep looking Carly, but I think I like the blue and orange Jcrew clutch. You can put a really nice pin or brooch in the middle to jazz it up. Plus it's in your colors.
I will keep you updated in case I find a secret stash of hot orange purses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina View Post
carly.. i'm looking for the same orange clutch too... and nothing!!! i've also been in every department store imaginable looking for it. i found something really cute at jcpenney, but it was huge. pretty much the biggest clutch i've ever seen and i didn't like that. anyway, keep me posted smile41.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that purse is really cute, especially if you can use it again!

 

I don't know if you'd want to do this, but have you thought about buying the purse you want in white and dying it the color you want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hello all!! I'm planning to get married next week. I'm working in an MNC and I'm gonna marry my colleague who is in my company. It's been ten months since we have started our relationship. He used to support in all my difficulties and used to help me in my work. Always he used to tell me about my smile. He says that I have a very good smile and he loves it. Recently I lost my front tooth after an accident and it resulted in a bad look for me. He told me that I lost my beautiful smile. I was totally disappointed and thought of finding a solution. I heard about dental dentures and took an appointment at a clinic in Scarborough. Will dentures affect my speech? What was your experience of getting dentures? 
    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
  • Topics

×