Plus size wedding dresses

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 RocknRobin04

RocknRobin04
  • Banned
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:03 AM

krsmith-is your dress the gray/silver dress on your profile or is that your BM dress? Its beautiful!

#42 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
    • 233 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:54 PM

wow nice!

#43 krsmith

krsmith
      • 528 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

Thank you thank you!!

The picture that I had up as my profile picture? That was a dress I wore for my FI cousin's wedding in Portland in December. It really was fun to wear! So many people stopped and asked me where I got it! I found it at White House Black Market. I love that store! I was shocked how well all the dresses fit considering being "plus size"!

I unfortunately didn't get a picture of my whole body wearing it but this is what it looked like:

krsmith-is your dress the gray/silver dress on your profile or is that your BM dress? Its beautiful!

#44 LPerry

LPerry
        • 71 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by RocknRobin04 

I found the best selection for plus size dresses at Davids Bridal. ultimately i feel in love with a dress i never got to try on. i can't believe i actually ordered it from ONLINE, but it came this past weekend and I am amazed at its quality. Here is the link to my dress:http://www.lightinth...8-_p144595.html 

Ohhh and i am a size 20 street wear. Its a little to big in places but once the seamstress has a chance to work with it I feel it is going to be very flattering :)

Robin....how did this dress work for you? I would love to see photos! This is very similar to what I'm looking for, and I'm about a size 16/18. I'm afraid it's going to be too drapey and not structured enough to hold in and push up where I need it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users