Photo

Sex & The City Dress

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:13 PM

Ok this is random I know. Does anyone happen to know who makes the long, white dress that Carrie wore the night that she and Aidan broke up (the same night he moved out of her apt for good). They had gone to some event for Richard that Samantha had organized. Carrie's hair was up in some long, twisted, bun and the dress was strapless with a train. She is also wearing it in the scene in front of the fountain when Aidan asks her to go to Vegas and just elope. I love that dress and I want to know who makes it. If anyone knows, please help. Thanks.

-Glenda

#2 KARLA

KARLA
    • 373 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:43 PM

I'm going to be of absolutely NO help here, but I LOVE that dress also. I know exactly what you're talking about. I kept thinking, that's a nice could be wedding dress!

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:15 PM

Glenda,

Go to this HBO/Sex&the City website HBO: Sex and the City: Episode Guide: Fashion Credits: Season 4: Episode 63

You'll have to figure out what season/episode it was, but they have all the fashion credits there!!!

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:20 PM

Ooh thanks so much. I own the entire series so I will just look it up when I go home. Thanks for the link. Karla I'm glad you like it. I'm so not a traditional girl with the big cinderella poof or the cake dress (even though I love the way they look on other brides) and I thought that would be a pretty dress. It's probably chanel and worth $100,000. LOL. Thank you for your help.

-Glenda

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:26 PM

oh I love that dress...it's beautiful
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:29 PM

okay I just looked it up and here it is...Dress: White Badgley Mischka strapless w/beaded back; Shoe: Gold Manolo Blahnik strappy with rhinestone flowers; Bag: 'Yasmena' bag w/silver beads
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:06 PM

I wanna see a picture - you have me curious! (and i've never seen Sex & The City! ... i say that hanging my head in shame)

#8 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:11 PM

I think this is it Ann Click the image to open in full size.

#9 aimee

aimee
              • 1,662 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:23 PM

OOOOOH!! What a gorgeous dress! did you find out who makes it? I would love to know.

I don't watch Sex in the City either.

#10 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:02 AM

does anyone ever work? I get home and log on to reach everythread and someone has managed to find the dress that SJP wore on an episode of SITC!! Wow!

By the way.. the dress is beautiful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users