Photo

The Person Below Me- Game!!!

• Please log in to reply
727 replies to this topic

#251 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
  • 419 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:31 AM

Teacher I believe. I am close to doing it too. I "took a break" 4 years ago with 4 quarters left. I might start back in the fall. I have a 2 year old (2 today atually) that I stay home with and I am ready for some adult interaction and a can do two things at once. Get my degree and talk to adults at the same time..lol

If you could change any one thing in your past, what would it be?

#252 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

I forgot I was supposed to answer my own question. It is definitely a tie between Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit.

When I was really little I wanted to be a ballet dancer. I've now decided I want to be independantly wealthy and a philanthropist.

This is a morbid question from "The Book of Questions" (which every couple should have for parties)

Imagine you are the leader of a group of 100people in danger (Jack on Lost). There are only 2 ways to safety.
      Option #1 - 90 people are guaranteed safety, but you know you will have to sacrifice 10.

Option #2 Everyone will either die or survive--it's a 50/50 shot, all or nothing.

Which option do you choose?

#253 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
      IImagine you are the leader of a group of 100people in danger (Jack on Lost). There are only 2 ways to safety.
      Option #1 - 90 people are guaranteed safety, but you know you will have to sacrifice 10.

Option #2 Everyone will either die or survive--it's a 50/50 shot, all or nothing.

Which option do you choose?
      Definitely sacrifice the 10.

What is the oldest, rattiest piece of clothing you own and still wear on a regular basis?
      (I have an old pair of cut-off jean shorts - jeans were my brother's from high school - I still wear them to clean house)

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#254 michaelwachniak

michaelwachniak
      • 271 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by becks
        Definitely sacrifice the 10.

What is the oldest, rattiest piece of clothing you own and still wear on a regular basis?
        (I have an old pair of cut-off jean shorts - jeans were my brother's from high school - I still wear them to clean house)
        I would have to say my orange hooded sweatshirt from ROOTS! Its more than 13 years old, and its by far my favorite thing for lounging around the house!!

What was by far the most EMBARRASING thing you did last week that no one else knew about? heh heh

#255 monicaswave

monicaswave
        • 450 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Just Martha
          I would love it if he could hear me. He went to the EMT today and our suspicions are correct....major hearing loss in right ear.

Question: What is one of your faults/bad habits?
          I have to send my FI to EMT. I swear he has hearing loss. He claims he has learned to tune out female voices by living having to listen to his mom and sis all his life.

#256 monicaswave

monicaswave
          • 450 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by michaelwachniak
            I would have to say my orange hooded sweatshirt from ROOTS! Its more than 13 years old, and its by far my favorite thing for lounging around the house!!

What was by far the most EMBARRASING thing you did last week that no one else knew about? heh heh
            Sorry forgot to answer the question too. This is so not fair though....I got the really tough one.

I nearly passed out at the gym.

Who has caused you the most problem with the wedding planning process?

#257 Sharonie

Sharonie
            • 557 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by monicaswave
              Sorry forgot to answer the question too. This is so not fair though....I got the really tough one.

I nearly passed out at the gym.

Who has caused you the most problem with the wedding planning process?
              Myself - for being a lazy ass so nothing got done

Question - what is one gift you want the most for your wedding?

My answer - money! so I can buy whatever I want later..

#258 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,368 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:49 PM

A really good set of knives. I've been on a cooking kick lately and my knives suck! Grrr...

Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend?

#259 thomastaci22

thomastaci22
                • 98 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:00 PM

I will jump in here. No I haven't.

Who is the weirdest member of your family?
                  My answer: My dad's sister. So weird...has to take this stupid chair EVERYWHERE she goes because she has back problems. My dad got re-married on the beach...all white chairs in the sand...and then this big black, ugly computer chair!

#260 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:52 AM

What I want most for the wedding is my full set of dishware, I don't want to have to complete the set! Money is #1 because of the practicality and the electric mattress pad is #3.

Who is not coming to your wedding that disappoints you most?
                    ~My good friend who has the money but whose DH is being a butt. I'm also thinking the plane to our connection city is too small for her and she is scared to fly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users