Jump to content

Photo

The Person Below Me- Game!!!


  • Please log in to reply
727 replies to this topic

#91 thomastaci22

thomastaci22
  • Newbie
  • 98 posts

    Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

    Mother for sure...

    What's the worst thing you have ever done to someone?

    #92 thomastaci22

    thomastaci22
    • Newbie
    • 98 posts

      Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

      Sorry Morgan!

      I would rather lose 10 IQ points...the weight gives me something to work for!


      Oops! Read the question wrong...thought it said lose 10 pounds or 10 IQ points. I would go with the weight still...again because it would give me a challenge to get it back off!

      #93 rodent

      rodent

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

        Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:48 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by thomastaci22
        Sorry Morgan!

        I would rather lose 10 IQ points...the weight gives me something to work for!


        Oops! Read the question wrong...thought it said lose 10 pounds or 10 IQ points. I would go with the weight still...again because it would give me a challenge to get it back off!
        My fault. I screwed up the question. I always try to type so fast in this game so someone doesn't beat me to answering. I fixed it now.

        #94 Kristy!

        Kristy!

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 6,368 posts

          Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:53 PM

          I had my best friend and her sister steal everything out of my ex's bathroom while I distracted him. I was yelling at him (in a drunken rage) for cheating on me, so I think it was justified. =)

          Would you ever or have you gotten any kind of plastic surgery? If so, what?

          #95 thomastaci22

          thomastaci22
          • Newbie
          • 98 posts

            Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:56 PM

            The only thing I would get at this point in my life would be liposuction on my butt! Maybe later in life, I would be up for a tummy tuck/boob lift.
            Just how many hours do you spend on BDW each day?

            #96 DreaW

            DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

              Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:00 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by thomastaci22
              The only thing I would get at this point in my life would be liposuction on my butt! Maybe later in life, I would be up for a tummy tuck/boob lift.
              Just how many hours do you spend on BDW each day?
              almost 24 hours lol....
              How many kids would you like to have?

              #97 thomastaci22

              thomastaci22
              • Newbie
              • 98 posts

                Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:02 PM

                2 or 3

                Do you already have your kids names picked out?

                #98 DreaW

                DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

                  Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:04 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by thomastaci22
                  2 or 3

                  Do you already have your kids names picked out?
                  I have a girl name picked out (only planning to have one child, Erik says so)...her name will be Tatiana Lilliam W.

                  What is an annoying thing that your FI/Hubby does?

                  #99 thomastaci22

                  thomastaci22
                  • Newbie
                  • 98 posts

                    Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:08 PM

                    I like that name. Just one thing? Oh geez...where should I start?

                    My FI is HORRIBLE at loading the dishwasher! He will lay a spatula down flat on the top rack (takes up almost a full row!). Drives me nuts!!

                    Was there one event that brought you and your FI together? For example, random running into? Set up through a friend?

                    #100 Yari

                    Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

                      Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:11 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by thomastaci22
                      Was there one event that brought you and your FI together? For example, random running into? Set up through a friend?
                      Our trip to Cambria.

                      What did you eat for lunch today?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users