Sign in to follow this  
Martha

The Person Below Me- Game!!!

Originally Posted by mrsrepp View Post

Fav dessert -- oreos, preferably double stuffed!!!  YUM!!!

Do you do the cooking or does your Hubby/Fiance?

Definitely FI, and he's amazing at it! My mom says I should be embarassed, but hey, I say let's break down gender stereotyped roles! :)

If you could travel into space, which planet would you choose to visit?

Answer: Not really - we're going very small and simple. But that didn't stop me from looking and looking and looking and thinking oooo we could have had it there, or there etc. 

Question: Where is the most amazing place that you have ever visited?

The most amazing place I've ever been would have to be Disney world! I haven't done much traveling but I doubt anything could ever beat Mickey! Question: how many kids do you have/plan to have?

Originally Posted by Lizrmt View Post

The most amazing place I've ever been would have to be Disney world! I haven't done much traveling but I doubt anything could ever beat Mickey!

Question: how many kids do you have/plan to have?

We plan to have 2 :)

Is there something you really wanted, but had to give up because you are having/had a destination wedding?

I played the violin for 8 years and would have loved a violin quartet to play as I walked down the isle. Now I will just have to settle for a recorded version :D What is your favorite place in the Caribbean?

I played the violin for 8 years and would have loved a violin quartet to play as I walked down the isle. Now I will just have to settle for a recorded version :D What is your favorite place in the Caribbean?

Oooo good one... It wasnt love at first :( we knew each other a while and after a few years we met again and it went from there. As im from the UK, if given the chance would you move to the Uk?