Sign in to follow this  
Martha

The Person Below Me- Game!!!

I am not super sentimental, so I probably would, then use the diamond from my ering to make a necklace or something. I like bling!

What (if anything) did you have to compromise in your wedding planning because of budget?

From the start- THE PHOTOG!! Elizabeth Medina is a big chunk of our budget, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Overall, have you gotten support from fam and friends about having a DW?

answer- overall, yes but there are definitely some specific examples (My FFIL for example...) most people do see the practicality in it, and the cost-saving measures!

what would be something your future husband/husband could do that would make you call off the wedding/end the marriage?

If I found out he cheated on me. We both agree that if either of us caught the other cheating we would end the relationship immediately.

Are you inviting everyone you could possibly invite to your DW (even if you know they aren’t coming) or are you keeping the list short and sweet (only people you know are coming)?

Im giving STDs to everyone because I ordered so many. But I will invite the ones who I know will come, and some family and friends who will feel bad if I didnt.

If you can Renew your vows every year in a different country would you?

Oh absofreakinglutely! That would be a dream come true for me, there are so many places I want to visit! Probably many others that I've never thought of that I would really enjoy.

Are you going straight from DW to honeymoon? Combining the two?