Sign in to follow this  
Martha

The Person Below Me- Game!!!

I have two on my back. One on my right shoulder blade: goddess angel sitting in a crescent moon. I have one on my lower back, the "bulls eye" area its a design I made similar to a heart shape.

I have my tongue pierced. Had my nipples done but those are since removed and had my belly button done but again, since removed.

Question: What's your fav wedding movie??

I apologize if its been asked I just didnt have the time to read every page. Sorry

That I'm indecisive and change my mind all the time.

Q: If you were to quit today, what is the one thing you would say to your boss? Go down in a blaze of glory or respective just leave.

I recently quit a job and although I wanted to go down in a blaze of glory and tell him exactly what I thought, I left respectively.

Q-If you could change one law (i.e make something that is illegal-legal) what would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat4crim View Post
I recently quit a job and although I wanted to go down in a blaze of glory and tell him exactly what I thought, I left respectively.

Q-If you could change one law (i.e make something that is illegal-legal) what would it be?
Legalize marijuana. No seriously The gun laws. Make it harder on offenders.

Q. What is the dumbest thing your FH/DH has ever said

Well most recently when I asked him if he was ever going to choose a best man or groomsmen, he replied and I qoute "Can't I just ask someone when we get there?"

Question- Do you believe in aliens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
Well most recently when I asked him if he was ever going to choose a best man or groomsmen, he replied and I qoute "Can't I just ask someone when we get there?"

Question- Do you believe in aliens?

LOL, that is classic.

Yes, I do believe.

Do you play Guitar Hero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post

rofl.gif That made my night!! That seems so much like something my FI would say!!

I think the last question was "do you play guitar hero?" (sorry, I don't know how to multi-quote yet)

I've tried, but truly suck! Some people are crazy good - Maybe one day! Dance revolution on the other hand....!!!

If you could own any car in the world, what would it be?