Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

~My List of DW Photographers~

Here is a list of photographers that I had when I was initially looking for a photographer for my Puerto Vallarta wedding. They are located across the US, and Mexico (and I think Gaia Mikosza is from New Zealand!), I believe that they will all travel. There are obviously many more, but these were just the ones I came across, and liked enough to jot down!

Please note: This list was not intended to be an all-inclusive list of destination wedding photographers. This was just the list I used when I was planning my own wedding, and I thought it might be helpful for others looking for a place to start.

To the bride and groom - please be sure to check out all of your options, both local and otherwise. There are many great photographers out there that are not on my list, simply because I did know know about them at the time. Some are members of this forum!

To photographers - just because your name is not on this list, doesn't mean you won't be considered by members of this forum. I never intended to maintain this list, so please don't send me a message asking me to add your name. I can't keep up with all of the photographers joining this form!

Leigh Miller Leigh Miller Photography (Note: this is who I ended up using!)

Elizabeth Medina Mexico Wedding Photographer, Elizabeth Medina, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico

Mandy Marie Photo Mandy Marie Photographer

Anna Kuperberg Anna Kuperberg Photography

Fairy Tale Wedding (Gaia Mikosza) Fairy-Tale-Wedding | Gaia Mikosza

Story By Photo (Gino and Heather Lucadamo) Story by Photo, also serving Arizona, California, Florida and New York

Leticia Alarcon index.jpg

Tamms Photos Tamm's Photos - Wedding Photography Intro

Art of Light Photography The Art Of Light Photography

Claudia Rodriguez Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya

Sergio Sergio Photographer

Russ Roca Eco Friendy Bicycling Photographer Russ Roca

Andrew Reilly Andrew Reilly Photography

Jay Reilly Jay Reilly Photography

Juan Carlos Tapia Juan Carlos Tapia Photography

Photography by Bobbi (Bobbi M Sheridan) Photography by Bobbi

Sol Tamargo Sol Tamargo Photography Wedding Photojournalism

Trista Lerit Trista Lerit Photography: Modern Edgy Wedding Photojournalist based in Orange County, California.

Apertura Photography Apertura Photography

Natalie Moser Photography Natalie Moser Photography : Orange County, California, and International Destinations

Foto Nuova Wedding Photography by Aaron Gil

Amy Squires Amy Squires Photography

Studio Contempo Studio Contempo

Bryan Valiant Amore Studios - Wedding Photography & More

James Berglie (Be Photography LLC) Be Photography Weddings - Photojournalism by Actual Photojournalists

Nic Dragomire (Tamarack Studios ~ Wedding Photography)