• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:20 PM

Here is a list of photographers that I had when I was initially looking for a photographer for my Puerto Vallarta wedding. They are located across the US, and Mexico (and I think Gaia Mikosza is from New Zealand!), I believe that they will all travel. There are obviously many more, but these were just the ones I came across, and liked enough to jot down!

Please note: This list was not intended to be an all-inclusive list of destination wedding photographers. This was just the list I used when I was planning my own wedding, and I thought it might be helpful for others looking for a place to start.

To the bride and groom - please be sure to check out all of your options, both local and otherwise. There are many great photographers out there that are not on my list, simply because I did know know about them at the time. Some are members of this forum!

To photographers - just because your name is not on this list, doesn't mean you won't be considered by members of this forum. I never intended to maintain this list, so please don't send me a message asking me to add your name. I can't keep up with all of the photographers joining this form!

Leigh Miller Leigh Miller Photography (Note: this is who I ended up using!)
    Elizabeth Medina Mexico Wedding Photographer, Elizabeth Medina, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
    Mandy Marie Photo Mandy Marie Photographer
    Anna Kuperberg Anna Kuperberg Photography
    Fairy Tale Wedding (Gaia Mikosza) Fairy-Tale-Wedding | Gaia Mikosza
    Story By Photo (Gino and Heather Lucadamo) Story by Photo, also serving Arizona, California, Florida and New York
    Leticia Alarcon index.jpg
    Tamms Photos Tamm's Photos - Wedding Photography Intro
    Art of Light Photography The Art Of Light Photography
    Claudia Rodriguez Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya
    Sergio Sergio Photographer
    Russ Roca Eco Friendy Bicycling Photographer Russ Roca
    Andrew Reilly Andrew Reilly Photography
    Jay Reilly Jay Reilly Photography
    Juan Carlos Tapia Juan Carlos Tapia Photography
    Photography by Bobbi (Bobbi M Sheridan) Photography by Bobbi
    Sol Tamargo Sol Tamargo Photography Wedding Photojournalism
    Trista Lerit Trista Lerit Photography: Modern Edgy Wedding Photojournalist based in Orange County, California.
    Apertura Photography Apertura Photography
    Natalie Moser Photography Natalie Moser Photography : Orange County, California, and International Destinations
    Foto Nuova Wedding Photography by Aaron Gil
    Amy Squires Amy Squires Photography
    Studio Contempo Studio Contempo
    Bryan Valiant Amore Studios - Wedding Photography & More
    James Berglie (Be Photography LLC) Be Photography Weddings - Photojournalism by Actual Photojournalists
    Nic Dragomire (Tamarack Studios ~ Wedding Photography)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users