Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

My nightmare at Madame Tussauds

Oh HELL NO. I would have been so pissed. I'm such a wimp so I would have seriously peed my pants. I had a panic attack in the tower of terror and I knew it was suppose to do that. I would have demanded they let me take a wax figure home. Brad Pitt would look FINE in my living room.

Oh hell no! Girl you are from Jersey butt buddies to NY. You know better than to take $10. You should have gotten loud and made a scene like a true NYer. They would have refunded you, trust me. My friends always make scenes and they get everything comped. LOL.

Seriously though, I'm glad your okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Oh hell no! Girl you are from Jersey butt buddies to NY. You know better than to take $10. You should have gotten loud and made a scene like a true NYer. They would have refunded you, trust me. My friends always make scenes and they get everything comped. LOL.

Seriously though, I'm glad your okay!
haha butt buddies

they fully refunded the people that wanted to just leave but since we wanted to still go, we only got that discount. We did complain but they said that's all they'd do for us. We already sent a "strongly worded" email lol The funniest part about it was.. when we were dropping, I kept looking at people's faces, and they all had the look of terror but waiting for the first person to freak out and start screaming. I was so close but didn't wanna be the idiot lol

Rachel - you never cease to crack me the hell up! hahahahaaa, Brad Pitt in your living room. Hahahahhaaaa. I am totally picturing it now and that's funny as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Oh HELL NO. I would have been so pissed. I'm such a wimp so I would have seriously peed my pants. I had a panic attack in the tower of terror and I knew it was suppose to do that. I would have demanded they let me take a wax figure home. Brad Pitt would look FINE in my living room.