• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sodria
    Please forgive me, can't figure out what AHR stands for?
    hehe it is At Home Reception

#12 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
    • 161 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lucky k72
      At this point, with 11 days to go, I would try to come up with a tablescape that is as simple as possible. I'm the kind of person who gets bogged down into minute details and I have to snap myself out of it. I don't know where you are having your reception or what you have in mind for vases....but if you are anything like me, you will go bonkers if you spend too much time worrying about center pieces. I know I calm down when I have a list of tasks that I can cross off. I broke into tears at my AHR because seating got screwed up. I gain my composure after having a margarita. lol. Just know as long as the people you love are there, everything will be fine. Sounds corny but it's true.
      Thank you for the boost. And yes I find myself at times worrying about the simplest things. I spent weeks freaking out about the fact that I hated the chairs at the reception hall and I was dying to rent different ones. Finally everyone made me realize that they would never even remember what the chairs looked like. So I finally let that one go.

#13 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:46 PM

Duh! I can't believe I didn't get that. Thank you for clearing that up. :)

I'm not having one of those, we had an Engagement party instead.

#14 FinallyMrsBeckermann

FinallyMrsBeckermann
        • 161 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:53 PM

I am wishing we wern't having one. I keep saying we should cancel it. LOL
          We didn't have an engagment party though..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users