Sign in to follow this  
Betsy

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Invites HELP

I love it!! So cute!

Betsy- here's a list of tasks we have began compiling for our trip- some may work for you but some are St. Patty's day related since that's when our party is.

Say to the bartender, "Do you know how to make a douche? I heard they were cool and refreshing."

Find someone to buy you a blow-job shot with extra whipped cream.

Obtain a colored condom.

Kiss a bald man's bald spot.

Take back-to-back shots of at least three different colors… (ie: yeager-black, Tequila-gold, Vodka-clear)

Dance extra-white and extra-nerdy to a hard-core hip hop song.

Yell across the bar and successfully get the attention of at least one of your fellow party goers.

Dance with a napkin stuck up your nose.

Find three people with a “Kiss me I’m Irish” logo somewhere. Make it obvious you’re reading it, then say “yeah, right” and walk away.

Greet five people by saying “Top of the morning to ya!” Extra points if they respond with the correct Irish response “And the rest of the day to you.”

Wear a piece of clothing from a stranger

Hug two strangers of the same sex (without getting punched)

Morgan you are the best! Thank you so so so much for making these! I printed them out on photo paper and they turned out just perfect! You have totally made my day!! Thanks!smile159.gifwoot.gif

We aren't done yet. That's just a couple people's ideas. I have yet to contribute to it. I'll go through and pick ones that I think most people will do and add others that are just plain crazy.

You guys will have a blast too Betsy! Have you started to spread the word to people? Any good feedback?

Yes I called a few of my closest friends to make sure they would be able to come for that day - they are all super excited!! FI just got home and he LOVES them! He was like WOW. And got a big smile on his face!

LOL You are SO funny!! I have made other "personalized" stuff for our wedding too like the program fans, welcome letter, and OOT bag stuff which I don't think she is doing either. AND I am not telling her about any of it!