Photo

ROR entertainment

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:32 AM

I was wondering if there is a set nightly entertainment schedule for the ROR. Is the entertainment the same every Friday night for example? Or does it rotate?

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:42 AM

Shoot I don't recall, I just remember the big board in the lobby with different things every day. I'm not sure if they repeat every week though?

#3 jmhein

jmhein
      • 665 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:17 PM

I read somewhere that it rotates somewhat with a Week "A" and a Week "B" schedule. I think when you arrive they could probably provide you with a list of the entertainment each night.
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#4 crawford2B

crawford2B
        • 244 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:08 AM

Is the beach party only one night or do they have one or something similar every night? We are getting married on a Thursday and would like to have a beach fire or something that night.

#5 Birdie07

Birdie07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:26 AM

They only had a beach party one day when we were there. We were there a week. And we went to it but left early. They showed a movie about bob marley and then had dancers and stuff and a bonfire. But I think it changes days.

#6 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
            • 215 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:00 AM

This makes planning a bit difficult! If there's good entertainment the night of our wedding, I'd totally go for that but I don't want to count on it and find out that it's Discovery Channel shark week night or something. What to do, what to do?

#7 crawford2B

crawford2B
              • 244 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:28 PM

I know how you feel. I am such a "need to know that everything is planned" type of person. I want to know exactly what will happen and when. But.... I know there is "No Worries" in Jamaica.

#8 jmhein

jmhein
                • 665 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 01:22 PM

Sometimes the entertainment was pretty cheesy... I missed the beach party night though as it was Saturday night and we didnt get in until late after it was over, and then the following Saturday we left the resort in the afternoon.
                  I wouldnt count on the entertainment, I would do your own thing, it's YOUR night and you should be the entertainment! ha ha!
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users