Photo

My Riu Ocho Rios wedding - Feb 12 08

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#101 ginalynn

ginalynn
  • 219 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

Your pictures are all beautiful! Did you say that your bouquet and your bridesmaids' bouquets were from the resort? Did you upgrade them at all or are they what is supplied?

#102 jmhein

jmhein
    • 665 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ginalynn
      Your pictures are all beautiful! Did you say that your bouquet and your bridesmaids' bouquets were from the resort? Did you upgrade them at all or are they what is supplied?
      Yes, that is the free bridal bouquet provided by the resort, it's called the "tropical cascading". I paid for each of the bridesmaid's bouquets, but it was a minimal cost (sorry I cant remember the $ amount). They are not an upgrade so it was very affordable.
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#103 jilly2009

jilly2009
      • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:36 PM

Your pictures and review were AMAZING...They convinced me!! thanks!!

#104 dinzers

dinzers
        • 45 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:01 PM

luv'd your review, thanks so much for posting.

you wouldnt happen to remember the name of your dj? we're tryin to decide btwn the dj and the ipod option.

did the dj act as a bit of an mc too?
          Josh & Denise
          May 2009

#105 jmhein

jmhein
          • 665 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:25 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dinzers
            luv'd your review, thanks so much for posting.

you wouldnt happen to remember the name of your dj? we're tryin to decide btwn the dj and the ipod option.

did the dj act as a bit of an mc too?
            I believe the dj's name was Prince, and he did act as an MC as well... he announced our first dance, father/daughter mother/son dance, etc. I just did up a little list for him with our choice of songs (We gave him a CD we had burnt with our songs we wanted to hear at first) and he announced everything and was great! I was very happy with him and gave him a $40 tip, (I think, it may have been more, I was heavily into the rum runners by the time I tipped him, hee hee!)
            ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

#106 cjohnson

cjohnson
            • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 01:10 AM

Everything looks so beautiful. I was wondering where you got your flower from? I am having a hard time deciding on flowers. Yours were very pretty.

#107 jmhein

jmhein
              • 665 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cjohnson
                Everything looks so beautiful. I was wondering where you got your flower from? I am having a hard time deciding on flowers. Yours were very pretty.
                Thanks! My flowers are simply the free flowers the resort provides! :) They're called tropical cascading and are included in the free wedding package!

#108 jcmoon

jcmoon
                • 24 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:13 PM

Your dress is beautiful!
                  Would you share who the designer is??
                  I love the back!!!!

#109 jmhein

jmhein
                  • 665 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jcmoon
                    Your dress is beautiful!
                    Would you share who the designer is??
                    I love the back!!!!
                    Thank you! The dress is actually by Venus Bridals - Venus Bridals, but I think the one I wore has since been discontinued. The back was done by the bridal store however, they altered it themselves and I loved it and bought it as it was!

#110 misstrae76

misstrae76
                    • 217 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:40 AM

I absolutely LOVE your pics!!!! Amazing!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users