Photo

My Riu Ocho Rios wedding - Feb 12 08

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#91 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
  • 302 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:25 PM

Thank you so much for posting these pictures!!! Everyone looked like they were having a blast and you are GORGEOUS!!! Your wedding decorations and flowers are perfect!!!

#92 Rainfall

Rainfall
    • 165 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:47 AM

your wedding look so beautiful! Congrats! I have a quick question, did you bring and of your own decoration for your ceremony/reception? I notice that it matches your wedding party.. I love the lay out, do you mind if steal some ideas off you?

#93 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:50 AM

looks like you had so much fun! I love the bm dresses! so colorful!

#94 jmhein

jmhein
        • 665 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Rainfall
          your wedding look so beautiful! Congrats! I have a quick question, did you bring and of your own decoration for your ceremony/reception? I notice that it matches your wedding party.. I love the lay out, do you mind if steal some ideas off you?
          Thank you! I actually didn't bring any decorations for the ceremony, I just told Chandlyn my colours were aqua and asked her to do her best to match it. And it worked perfectly! My decorations were an upgrade from the basic package, I had chosen them from some photos Chandlyn emailed me.

Go ahead and steal away!
          ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#95 LOTTALUV92

LOTTALUV92
          • 56 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:36 PM

YOUR PICTURES ARE BREATH TAKING, I REALLY ENJOYED THEM, i can't wait till my wedding day.... you look so pretty in all of your pictures, did you have to pay extra for the beach gazebo?

#96 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
            • 91 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:45 PM

Nice PICS and thanks for sharing

#97 Danniellou

Danniellou
              • 815 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:15 PM

We have been going back and forth about whether we wanted to go to the Riu or not, but after reading your review and seeing your pics, Riu Ocho Rios here we come!!!!!!

#98 jmhein

jmhein
                • 665 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Danniellou
                  We have been going back and forth about whether we wanted to go to the Riu or not, but after reading your review and seeing your pics, Riu Ocho Rios here we come!!!!!!
                  Glad I could help with your decision! :) I honestly think you won't regret it!!
                  ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#99 m-mak

m-mak
                  • 13 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:11 PM

Thanks for the great review. I can't wait to go.

#100 ginalynn

ginalynn
                    • 219 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:19 PM

Your pictures make me want to skip town and be there RIGHT NOW! They are beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users