It's almost time!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

• 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:06 PM

Hi I'm a newbie. We are getting married in Cabo at the Playa Grande Resort on March 3, 2007! It seems so much simpler having a destination wedding. I can't wait.

#2 Christine

• VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:10 PM

First of all welcome to the forum and how exciting to be so close to your wedding. Can't wait to hear all the details.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:13 PM

Welcome, yes your wedding date is just around the corner. I would love to see pics of what you are doing..

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:45 PM

welcome to the forum...

can you go to the calendar and post your wedding info so we can be excited with you and countdown?

tell us more about your wedding!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 02:14 PM

congrats! keep us up to date and please post pics as soon as you get back :)

#6 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 02:19 PM

Welcome to the forum Lisa! We can't wait to hear all your details!

#7 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:22 PM

Welcome! How exciting that it is almost coming up. Can you let us know more info about your wedding? Do you have any pics? YAY!!! It is so soon!

#8 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:29 PM

Wow - you're coming up on your date pretty quick - are you excited or nervous? Let us know if you need any help with last minute details. And, of course, post some pictures!

#9 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

Welcome Lisa, you must be very excited!
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#10 LISANJIM

• 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:28 AM

Thanks to the welcome wagon. I'm more excited than nervous. I'm surprised I'm not stressing! I think if the wedding were local I would worry about the little details, but since we will be in Cabo....that's all that matters! We have everything pretty much set up. We were there in October (just after the hurricanes) and made all the major decisions (ceremony site, reception site, food, etc.). Our photographer is Manuel Bourgoin-I think I spelled that wrong! Has any one else used him/heard of him? Our ceremony will be at 5:00 on the beach, cocktail hour with mariachis, buffet dinner with dancing to follow outside on the terrace. We are going to take our guests on a sunset cruise the night before with dinner to follow. That's what I need help with... We want a fun relaxed place to have dinner with about 30-35 people. There are so many restaurants on the marina....any suggestions?? There is so much information on this site...I love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users