Martha Stewart STD

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:51 PM

Hi Girls,

I wanted to do these for my SDT which I saw in a Martha wedding mag.

Save-the-Date Ribbon

I really, really love them but if I do this then I can't figure out how I would give people more info about DW and a website. Do you think that along with this I could include a small note card that includes a website address and any other minimal details I need to give? I figure I'll put as much info on the website, but I still do need to let my guests know that the wedding is a DW.

-Glenda: feedback:

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:53 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

I would put all the details on the actual card the numbers are attached to...so cute
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:55 PM

Thanks Christine!
      Btw were you able to find the article on Napa? Should I try scanning and e-mailing it to you?
      -Glenda

#4 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:56 PM

no I couldn't find it, if you have that ability that would be awesome, but don't stress about it. my e-mail is cmcmenomy17@aol.com if you want to send it...thanks
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:59 PM

I will do it fri so that I can get my FI to do it. I am a mess when it comes to computers. LOL.

-Glenda

#6 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:11 PM

okay great thanks.

#7 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          Hi Girls,

I wanted to do these for my SDT which I saw in a Martha wedding mag.

Save-the-Date Ribbon

I really, really love them but if I do this then I can't figure out how I would give people more info about DW and a website. Do you think that along with this I could include a small note card that includes a website address and any other minimal details I need to give? I figure I'll put as much info on the website, but I still do need to let my guests know that the wedding is a DW.

-Glenda: feedback:

These are super cute! Just make sure you think about how many you are going to have to make. DIY invites can get to be a major PITA after you've made, let's say, 35 of them. I also really like the idea of writing the info (or printing) on the numbers themselves. Very cute!

#8 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:42 PM

Glenda did you set the date yet?

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:35 PM

Of course I didn't save the date yet, I do everything backwards!! LOL. Actually Tammy is looking at dates for me so hopefully I'll set it by this weekend. And I plan to have a mini get together with a couple of my artsy friends, buy them dinner and liquor to be delivered to one of my friends apartment and make a night of making these puppies. Most of my friends don't even have boyfriends, they live vicariously through me, so they are begging to help. How lucky am I?

-Glenda

#10 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
              Most of my friends don't even have boyfriends, they live vicariously through me, so they are begging to help. How lucky am I?

-Glenda
              SUPER LUCKY, I think the only friend who'll help me is the married one..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users