Sign in to follow this  
jenanmag

Welcome reception

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
Seagrape is $10 per person and includes open bar for 3 hours. I am having it from 8-11pm, so hopefully people will eat beforehand.
I would love to do this for my guest but I have 50-100 guest showing up...Alota moolah for me

Those are all great ideas... Anyone know of any great Cabo Venues? I am not staying at an AI but also do not want to have to pay everytime we have a "welcome party".

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltanirie View Post
I would love to do this for my guest but I have 50-100 guest showing up...Alota moolah for me
I know, it is sorta expensive to have to pay for drinks at an AI, but it's the only thing I could find that was private. I'm having 85 guests, so having it in our room isn't an option. Let me know if you hear of anything else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbi-francis View Post
oh that's cool...is it private/semi-private? did they give you a time limit?

It's one of the outdoor poolside bar's.....i think. hopefully chicago took some pictures. It's semi-private and chandlyn didn't mention a time limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_ocr View Post
It's one of the outdoor poolside bar's.....i think. hopefully chicago took some pictures. It's semi-private and chandlyn didn't mention a time limit.
Dunn's River bar actually opens at 5 until midnight. It's a big square bar and there are many tables/chairs that span out in front of it. It is directly across from the stage where they perform all the shows. It's definitely a hot spot around 7 or 8 at night when the show starts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago88 View Post
Dunn's River bar actually opens at 5 until midnight. It's a big square bar and there are many tables/chairs that span out in front of it. It is directly across from the stage where they perform all the shows. It's definitely a hot spot around 7 or 8 at night when the show starts!!

So why did Chandlyn tell me the best time to use it is at 7pm.?? I was hoping that we would have the area to ourselves.

thanks...i will definitely set that up with chandlyn. do they have music playing? or can we provide our own? then again, are you supposed to play music at a mixer? or is that time for everyone to be chatty?