Posted 19 April 2008 - 02:22 PM
Right!! I finally got a definitive response from Claudia and here it is lol Think it clears up a few questions that people were having, it still seems nuts to me that we only get 40 mins when technically we've paid for 1 - 2 hours lol but i'm negotiating lol
I really need the answers to these questions, I love your hotel and I do want my wedding there, but as I mentioned before the photograph position is worrying me to the point where I am re-considering my venue.
1. On the package on the Dreams website, when I originally asked for information in January, it was 50 photographs in the Ultimate Wedding Package and that was still the position when I sent you the Q&A in February and even today it still says 50 photographs. It does not say ceremony only on there anywhere. Why has that now changed to ceremony only? Other people that have booked at the same time and the same package have been advised that it is for pictures after the ceremony and some on the beach and around the hotel. Why is mine different when we are paying the same price?
the photographer service is just for @ 40 minutes.
2. I understand the reception is not covered and that is fine I have no problem with that.
3. We are not bothered about a video can we swap the video for more photographs?
yes he can stay longer to do more photos all over the areas
4. I note you now do not allow outside vendors, which photographs do you allo?
Juan Navarro & Claudia Rodriguez
5. On the contract it says 50% must be paid by 15th May 2008. Can we change this date as it may be we will not have our flights available for booking at this time?
Sure I can extend it to June 15th,08.
6. Is it 50% of the package price, ie $1325?
No idea how much longer we have the photographer for tho and as you see she didn't really answer the question lmfao