Dreams Cancun Photography and Videography

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
These were prices from the resort. I am trying to simplify my life as much as possible and asked her to send me the packages and prices for video and photography so I can just upgrade and be done with it. It seems difficult to bring outside vendors in and extra$$ to get them passes, etc. I would rather Claudia do her magic and handle as many details as possible.
I am about to that point too. I emailed her with this question but haven't heard back so maybe you girls know....

Ok the photo package that comes with it is like 600 and something dollars. If I upgraded to the best photography package would it cost whatever the best package is minus the 600 dollars or is it like 1500 dollars added on to the additional 600 dollars you are already paying?
I think I just confused myself lol hope you guys understand.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked Kristi Klemens (at KLK photography) for photography and her fiance, Paul Bennett (at Blue Sky Videos) for Videography for my wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico this coming May. they are based out of Newport Beach, CA but are willing to travel to just about anywhere. She has been great to work with in all of the planning, very flexible and definitley willing to work with you. we have organized wedding coverage and a TTD session after the wedding. I'm very excited to work with both of them as their websites show how talented they both are in their field. Check Kristi out at KLK PHOTOGRAPHY and Paul at index .

let me know if you have any questions, i'd be happy to answer for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I am about to that point too. I emailed her with this question but haven't heard back so maybe you girls know....

Ok the photo package that comes with it is like 600 and something dollars. If I upgraded to the best photography package would it cost whatever the best package is minus the 600 dollars or is it like 1500 dollars added on to the additional 600 dollars you are already paying?
I think I just confused myself lol hope you guys understand.
I had asked Daniella this a few days ago and this is what I got:

1) If we wanted to upgrade the photo package do we just pay the difference
or do I need to work that out with your photographer? You have to pay the
price for the hole photo pacjage you want to add to the 50 pictures you will
received.

So from that I got that you have to pay the entire price not the difference. That seems crazy to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
I had asked Daniella this a few days ago and this is what I got:

1) If we wanted to upgrade the photo package do we just pay the difference
or do I need to work that out with your photographer? You have to pay the
price for the hole photo pacjage you want to add to the 50 pictures you will
received.

So from that I got that you have to pay the entire price not the difference. That seems crazy to me.
WTF? That makes no sense... then they are really expensive. SIGH SIGH SIGH OK I am done... guess I just have to go with the flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
WTF? That makes no sense... then they are really expensive. SIGH SIGH SIGH OK I am done... guess I just have to go with the flow
Do you think I am reading that right? As far as that means you have to pay that huge amount not just the difference? Yeah I didnt understand that at all. We are just sticking with whats included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
Do you think I am reading that right? As far as that means you have to pay that huge amount not just the difference? Yeah I didnt understand that at all. We are just sticking with whats included.
Yeah so basically you pay the 2100 instead of the 1500 minus the 600 you already paid.

I've just had an absolute fit about the photographs in the package at Dreams lol

I got my contract (finally!!) and it says 50 photographs (ceremony only!) so i've emailed Claudia and asked if that is right because it doesn't mention that on their website. If that is the case I'm seriously thinking about dropping the whole package. One of the reasons we went with the top package was because the photographs were in. I mean 50 photographs for a 20 min ceremony is nuts it would mean we were getting photographs that were bascially all the same.

Once I hear back I'll let you know, it could be months tho lol, but I think this could be a problem with anyone booking and not getting an extra photographer! foshizzle.bmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
I've just had an absolute fit about the photographs in the package at Dreams lol

I got my contract (finally!!) and it says 50 photographs (ceremony only!) so i've emailed Claudia and asked if that is right because it doesn't mention that on their website. If that is the case I'm seriously thinking about dropping the whole package. One of the reasons we went with the top package was because the photographs were in. I mean 50 photographs for a 20 min ceremony is nuts it would mean we were getting photographs that were bascially all the same.

Once I hear back I'll let you know, it could be months tho lol, but I think this could be a problem with anyone booking and not getting an extra photographer! foshizzle.bmp

I just got a revised contract and this is what it says about photos:

Photo Package50 Full color Pictures and Wedding AlbumDreams Ultimate Pkg

Did yours really say "ceremony only"? that is ridiculous!