13 replies to this topic

#11 Alesha4

Alesha4
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FLgator
    Driftaway-

I have heard some good reviews about her, do you happen to have a price list from her?

Wow...2 weeks! You must be so excited, I hope you have a wonderful trip and wedding day. Please post a review when you get back!!
    I second this!

#12 FLgator

FLgator
    • 253 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SPRINGBRIDE
      Sorry I didn't post those links correctly. Our setup is the one with the green chair tie backs and no arch.
      I love the setup! I am not crazy about the arch, so I would probably do something similiar to yours. By the pictures on the website it looks as though some of the sites are shaded by trees...that is a huge plus!

If you liked the restaurant and think of the name, please let me know!

Once we narrow things down a little bit, I might have some more specific questions for you. Thanks for the info so far!

Do you happen to have a post on the forum with pics?

#13 driftaway

driftaway
      • 36 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:18 PM

Just got back. I could not have asked for anything more. My wedding was amazing. If you scroll to the the Tropical Grande Oceanfront Location on the web page. The picture before you go into the album is my wedding. It is the bamboo arch with pink flowers.

Almarie out did herself. The location was a 45min drive outside Ocho Rios. Very private! Only my wedding guests and staff of Tropical Weddings. I would suggest Almarie to anyone looking to get married in Jamaica. You get everything you want and she makes your day special!!

Tropical Weddings Jamaica - Create Your Own Wedding Package in Jamaica

#14 FLgator

FLgator
        • 253 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:49 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by driftaway
          Just got back. I could not have asked for anything more. My wedding was amazing. If you scroll to the the Tropical Grande Oceanfront Location on the web page. The picture before you go into the album is my wedding. It is the bamboo arch with pink flowers.

Almarie out did herself. The location was a 45min drive outside Ocho Rios. Very private! Only my wedding guests and staff of Tropical Weddings. I would suggest Almarie to anyone looking to get married in Jamaica. You get everything you want and she makes your day special!!

Tropical Weddings Jamaica - Create Your Own Wedding Package in Jamaica
          Congratulations! I am so glad to hear everything turned out to be all that you hoped. Please post a review and pictures if you get a chance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users