quote for newsletter

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Bella

Bella
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:38 AM

Hi,
    I'm new around here, but I was hoping you guys can help. I am putting together a newsletter for guests and would like to include a short quote on it.
    Something to set the tone and get people excited, or at least help them understand why we are planning a wedding in Mexico. Right now, a lot of our guests seem to see it as a big inconvenience to them. Any ideas? We are getting married in July at a Hacienda we have rented outside of San Miguel.
    TIA for any ideas you can share.

#2 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 05:49 PM

I would poke around at the brides different wedding websites to get ideas. I dont have one but usually they are posted were the signature would be on each post.

Good luck!
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:16 AM

bella, i havent forgotten about you but i need to think about this...hmm...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 marfa75

marfa75
      • 71 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:45 AM

I just bought a stamp for the back of my wedding programs and I think its perfect for destination weddings. It says: Play in the warmth of the sun, Dance in the light of the moon"
        : )

#5 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by marfa75
          I just bought a stamp for the back of my wedding programs and I think its perfect for destination weddings. It says: Play in the warmth of the sun, Dance in the light of the moon"
          I love that! Mind if I steal it?

#6 marfa75

marfa75
          • 71 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:19 PM

Go right ahead!! I love it and think it sets the mood for the trip. I bought the stamp at Michael's.

#7 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 07:18 PM

Bella I haven't forgotten about you either it's just that I have been trying to come up with a good one. I looked online but they were just blah. I was going to use one when I set up a website. This is what I plan to use:

"To live is to dream, to awaken is to die. Come share in the beginning of our life, by joining us at the DREAMS RESORT (insert date)." I think I heard Carlos Santana say this. But I plan to do mines at the Dreams so it doesn't really work well with your hacienda theme. I will keep plugging away until I come up with something good. Hmm now that I think of it I don't like the die part, it's a little morbid.

-Glenda

#8 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:22 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by marfa75

So sweet! I might have to steel that one myself.
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#9 Bella

Bella
                • 13 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 05:26 PM

Thanks girls. I love both ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users