Hi,

I'm new around here, but I was hoping you guys can help. I am putting together a newsletter for guests and would like to include a short quote on it.

Something to set the tone and get people excited, or at least help them understand why we are planning a wedding in Mexico. Right now, a lot of our guests seem to see it as a big inconvenience to them. Any ideas? We are getting married in July at a Hacienda we have rented outside of San Miguel.

TIA for any ideas you can share.

I would poke around at the brides different wedding websites to get ideas. I dont have one but usually they are posted were the signature would be on each post.

Good luck!

I just bought a stamp for the back of my wedding programs and I think its perfect for destination weddings. It says: Play in the warmth of the sun, Dance in the light of the moon"

: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by marfa75 View Post
I just bought a stamp for the back of my wedding programs and I think its perfect for destination weddings. It says: Play in the warmth of the sun, Dance in the light of the moon"
I love that! Mind if I steal it?

Bella I haven't forgotten about you either it's just that I have been trying to come up with a good one. I looked online but they were just blah. I was going to use one when I set up a website. This is what I plan to use:

"To live is to dream, to awaken is to die. Come share in the beginning of our life, by joining us at the DREAMS RESORT (insert date)." I think I heard Carlos Santana say this. But I plan to do mines at the Dreams so it doesn't really work well with your hacienda theme. I will keep plugging away until I come up with something good. Hmm now that I think of it I don't like the die part, it's a little morbid.

-Glenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by marfa75 View Post

So sweet! I might have to steel that one myself.