Photo

Guys in Shorts or Pants

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:17 PM

hey ladies. I am questioning if i want my groomsmen in pants or shorts. I was thinking of a tan short or pant with short sleeve button down shirts. My girls are going to be in Ultra Teal dresses from VS but i am not 100% which ones becasue they all can pick there own..

I was thinking since the dresses are not super fancy that they guys coudl get away with wearing shorts.. were getting married in july and i know it will be super hot so i figured this will save them a bit...

what do you girls think??

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:17 PM

I let Paul pick what he wanted to wear - but he picked pants. If they want shorts - I say let them go for it, as long as they're comfy!

#3 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:18 PM

we are doing cancun in july.. supper hott, i know what you mean. im thinking either long linen pants or shorts.

#4 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:19 PM

Our guys are wearing pants, but thats in November. Since sounds pretty casual I think some nice khaki shorts are just fine!

Your siggy pic is hilarious!! Do we want to know how he got an earphone piece stuck in his ear?

#5 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:19 PM

I say pants but that's just a personal preference for a wedding, DW or not.

But it truly is totally up to you guys and as long as your bridal party is dressed in a way that complements the feel you want for your DW, then it will all be perfect.

#6 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
            • 371 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:28 PM

Well we were at the gym and he was joking around like her could hear me when i was talking to him and next thing you know his plastic piece fell out and got stuck in his ear! lol...we spent 3 hour at the ER.. i felt like i was with a three year old with a polly pocket stuck up there nose

#7 klavallee

klavallee
              • 32 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:32 PM

My FI and the GM are wearing pants. I think that it would be too hot for you guys in July! I say go for the shorts!

#8 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:55 PM

it all depends. some pants can be real comfortable if they breathe nicely but on the other hand there are some pretty cool and stylish shorts that can be worn with different shirts...

#9 meltanirie

meltanirie
                  • 283 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Cole5worm
                    hey ladies. I am questioning if i want my groomsmen in pants or shorts. I was thinking of a tan short or pant with short sleeve button down shirts. My girls are going to be in Ultra Teal dresses from VS but i am not 100% which ones becasue they all can pick there own..

I was thinking since the dresses are not super fancy that they guys coudl get away with wearing shorts.. were getting married in july and i know it will be super hot so i figured this will save them a bit...

what do you girls think??
                    I find myself in the same predic. still not sure.

#10 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:04 PM

Wearing doing pants, just to make it a little more formal, but either or would look good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users