Photo

SO Ummmm I did my BD pics!!

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:49 PM

SOOOOOO I finally did them. I have come to the realization that no matter how much xanax or how much I would have drinkin that day... its just NOT my thing haha! Im soooo happy I did it BUT soooo happy its over!! My photographer was amazing and made me feel super comfortable. Just thought I would tell all the ladies out there.... If I can do them ANYONE can. I am EXTREMELY self concious about my body but figured my FI already know whats hes getting himself into haha. Anyways if anyone wants to check them out PLEASE dont make fun... actually you can.. I do! :o) here is the website
    www.photographybykristie.com and go to blog.... Im the crazy brown haired girl struttin the body she doesnt have!!!!

#2 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:56 PM

Those are awesome! I am very very nervous about doing this! They look awesome though, I have those "bride" undies too! Gotta love VS! So when you called to book your photo shoot what do you say? I mean that might be the part I am most nervous about - "Hi my name is Betsy, Can you take some hot pics of me for my FI" How did you find your photog?? They did a great job - your FI is going to love them!

#3 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
      • 794 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:56 PM

You look gorgeous!!!!
        HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
        http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#4 luv2love

luv2love
        • 260 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

You look so gorgeous! You are silly to be self-conscious, those pics are fantastic and your FI is going to love them!

#5 gkashmira

gkashmira
          • 1,962 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

You look great! I think you look awesome and nothing to be self-conscious about!
            Kashmira & Dan
            Happily married since June 16, 2007
            http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
            Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
            Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#6 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:01 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH you ladies crack me up.... He will like them ONLY becuase he already knows of my "love rolls" haha!!! But I called her and just asked is she did boudoir photos and on her website she did. I made sure I told her I had absoutely no idea what I was getting myself into and she was awesome and guided me and told me what to bring.

Attached Files

#7 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:02 PM

OMGOMGOMG!!!

Are you friggin' KIDDING me?!

You look HOT -- and I mean HOT!!!!

Wow, you have no reason to doubt your gorgesou bod -- and that photog did a FABULOUS job!

Were you really standing in the road with no top on??

They are absolutely unbelieveable!!!! Some phenomenal shots that I wish were my face on your bod with those backgrounds! WOW!!

#8 JessicaM

JessicaM
                • Vendor
                • 1,969 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:03 PM

Those pictures are gorgeous...you are crazy you have nothing to be worried about!!

#9 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

OMG those are soooo beautiful! You look awesome! No matter what, if you are self concious no one can change your own image of yourself, but I have to say, what i wouldn't give for a body like yours! You are smokin' hot. The pics turned out great and your soon-to-be is gonna love love love them! Thanks for inspiring me to do them too.

#10 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:05 PM

HAHAHA you guys are too funny.... and yeah, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!! I had to make a run for it a couple times it was I thought it was kinda funny actually.... well it wasnt like in the middle of a busy street but there was some hiker near us... it made for some eventful pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users