lscilley
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:19 PM

Congrats can't wait to see pics!

#42 crawford2B

crawford2B
    • 244 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:42 PM

Congratulations!! I love to hear good reviews! I can't wait to see your pictures!

#43 Shenmaat

Shenmaat
      • 98 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:45 PM

Congrats! Thanks for all the info! I cant wait to see the pics!
        "An accident of chance became, our lasting gift that day. Some paths may cross but do not always, join in such a way"
        http://tickers.Ticke....84a2/event.png

#44 hulahooty

hulahooty
        • 34 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:59 PM

Congratulations. I can't wait to see your photos!

#45 AmyFled

AmyFled
          • 100 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:00 PM

OMG!!! You are getting me so excited for my wedding! I'm leaving in 15 days!!! Thanks for all the info and CONGRATS!

#46 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
            • 1,260 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:17 PM

Congratulations! I'm so excited to hear another great review. I think we all worry so much about the little details but it sounds like everything was great!

Did you have to pay to have the RIU staff hang your silk flowers on the gazebo?
              See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#47 misstoya

misstoya
              • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:33 AM

Welcome back and congratulations! I'm happy that your wedding went so well. My wedding is a little over a month away and the good reviews definitely make me feel better as I'm starting to get a little nervous - especially about all of the little details. Thanks for the review and PICS PLEASE!

Question: can anything be sent to the resort to meet you (any little extra things) or should we just plan to bring it all with us when we travel?

Also, if you book the disco, is there room to have the dinner there as well? Is that even an option?

#48 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
                • 489 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:25 AM

Usually you have dinner at Mammee Bay restaurant, it's semi private and free or you can reserve the plantation, private but it's 500$ for 2h or 1000$ for 4h.
                  You can book the disco until 11p.m. I think. You can also reserve the Seagrape beach bar for after dinner and have a DJ there also. Depending on wath you are looking for.
                  http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users