26 replies to this topic

#11 OneLove

OneLove
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 06:00 PM

Hello Ana,

I initiated a LiveHelp chat session and received an email with this info:

Cancun Queen

Dance and dine your night away aboard the Cancun Queen! Enjoy a fabulous Caribbean sunset while you cruise the bay and see Cancun at night. Cancun Queen, the only Mississippi style riverboat in Mexico!
    Your Ticket includes:
    -Gourmet Dinner
    -Chicken and fish or Lobster and Steak menu
    -Children 11 and under, half price
    -Live Band Music
    -Games and prizes
    -Dancing
    -Open Bar

Chicken and Salmon menu: US$ 39 + 10% tax per person
    Pasta Vegetarian Menu ( vegetables in white sauce) - US$39usd + 10% tax per person
    Pasta Seafood Menu ( tomato and seafood) - US$39usd + 10% tax per person
    Surf and turf menu: US$ 59 + 10% tax per person

Departure time: 5pm....

** prices are subject to change **... "

Other info provided was:

"..our normal trip is on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays only, if you would like to charter the boat, you can requested any day as soon as you make your reservations at least a month in advance..."

You can initiate a LiveHelp chat session or call to check availability & make a reservation. They do not have a toll free #:
    Phone: 011 52 998 848 8326 -or- 011 52 998 848 8327

~andrea

#12 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:07 AM

thanx andrea!!! I will seriously consider it!!
      my FI is going to freak when he hears this, every time I log in I want to buy something new..

#13 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 07:39 PM

This sounds like such a great idea b/c sometimes I feel like a welcome dinner will be too much like my reception and my guests won't have the newness factor. But then I worry that some guests may have sea sickness and I would hate for anyone to feel left out. And what if some people don't like snorkeling? I wonder if there is alternate things for them to do on these mini cruises?

-Glenda

#14 mexico15

mexico15
        • 250 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by akh
          There is also the Vallarta Adventures - Rythem of the Night Tour - I've heard great things about them, and this tour.

Puerto Vallarta Sunset Dinner Cruise - Rhythms of the Night

This is also the group that is doing my wedding - sounds odd, I know! But they had so many requests to do weddings at Las Caletas that they started offering them! Anyway, I've read a ton of great reviews; but I don't know all of the details. It's basically a cruise, dinner and an show on the beach! Vallarta Adventures also offers many other excursions (scuba diving, whale watching, dolphins, etc.).
          Yea...I heard cool things about the Rhythms of the Night as well. We are going to do that one and the Canopy Tour with the families! I am super stoked about the Canopy Tour!! Zip-lining through the jungle up to 50mph!! That is going to be awesome!

#15 Ali and Jeff

Ali and Jeff
          • 60 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 08:34 PM

The canpoy tour was great...my cousin was married in PV 2 years ago and before his wedding all of us relatives spent a day zip-lining it and we had so much fun...they also (now this was 2 years ago) had tequila liqours to taste and then end which we all found was a good way to unwind, since a few of us were a little scared after going (a couple of my cousins hated heights!) Anyways enjoy it...we will probably go again this time around as well!

#16 mexico15

mexico15
            • 250 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 12:31 AM

Good to hear someone who has actually done it! Thanks for the reassurance! I can't wait.

#17 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:45 AM

I feel like the canopy tour is going to be ridiculously sick! (by sick I mean fabulous, just in case no one understands my NY words). Your guests are going to have so much fun. I am so jealous!

-Glenda

#18 trobinson1221

trobinson1221
                • 30 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:23 PM

What a great idea for a WD and it is the perfect way to get acqainted versus sitting at a dinner table. Love It!

#19 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 11:00 PM

Anny, on the aquaworld website you can request a brochure, thats what I did because they have tons of different activities.

#20 anaderoux

anaderoux
                    • 3,220 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 11:54 PM

Thanx Jilly,.. though I can't even look at that right now 'cause a welcome dinner is completely out of our budget hahahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users