Photo

Firework Help

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 ajncooter

ajncooter
  • 983 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:16 PM

awesome guys thanks for sharing.. this is a perfect gift for my fiance.. he is known as the firework guy he loves them!

#12 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:47 PM

I've LOVED this idea from the beginning!! I saw what Carla listed as prices and I read where it said that was low, but how low? How does it compare with other vendors? What is an average price? Does Dreams allow this on site? When do people traditionally do the fireworks - after the first dance...?
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#13 jak27

jak27
      • 715 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:22 PM

Oh, I can't decide if I should work this in the budget or not!?!?! Such a good memory, and think of the pictures...but for a few minutes...it's too difficult to decide!

Great information though!

#14 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
        • VIP Member
        • 931 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jak27
          Oh, I can't decide if I should work this in the budget or not!?!?! Such a good memory, and think of the pictures...but for a few minutes...it's too difficult to decide!

Great information though!
          We did them after we cut the cake. People are still talking about it. It was TOTALLY worth it!

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:17 PM

we had a firework show that our guests thought we planned and they were blown away so i think it is worth it as well.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 NYJen

NYJen
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:41 AM

Does anyone know if there are any restrictions with having fireworks done on the beach in the Corridor? I am having my wedding in a private villa (still to be determined) in the Corridor and would love to add this to our event. Right after the cake cutting sounds FANTASTIC!!!! Our guests would be blown away.

#17 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
            • 231 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JenandBrendanWedding
              Does anyone know if there are any restrictions with having fireworks done on the beach in the Corridor? I am having my wedding in a private villa (still to be determined) in the Corridor and would love to add this to our event. Right after the cake cutting sounds FANTASTIC!!!! Our guests would be blown away.
              As far as I know there are no restrictions on the corridor, maybe it all depends on the owners of the villa or the place where it is located if its in front of the beach there is not a problem beacuse thats where they put them, the person that you hire to do the fireworks will do all the papper work.

#18 NYJen

NYJen
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:47 PM

WC - Thanks for your help. I'm definitely going to look into it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users