Sign in to follow this  
Birdie07

Anyone interested in a Book Club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
oh my sisters keeper is a really good book!

can i join too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamisoncollette View Post
I would like to join. I've already read it twice but I can steal it back from my mom.
Of course you can. I just have a spreadsheet seperated by each selection. I really need more book choices b/c we are running low. That way I know who's all participating and I have a list and then each book they have chosen. Then I highlight which book was chosen when. It keeps it all organized. So this is for everyone. Please submit a book. Any book is fine!!! I'm down to 13 choices!!!! And we have over 38 book club members!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
Good idea jamy..I did have deadlines the first few books then people stopped responding and such. So I think it's a great idea!
I know Calia, I totally stole the idea from you haha. As you remember to, bump the thread and I'll do the same. I think people mean to participate but forget.

do i nominate my book here? if so, i'd like to go with Mr. Maybe by Jane Green.

I'm 3/4 way through Snow Flower. Hope to finish it tonight! ( i know i'm behind!)

Crap- I missed this!! I need to remember who I loaned this book too and beg for it back. LOL

Warning- it's a tear jerker ladies. I sobbed through the last half of the book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Crap- I missed this!! I need to remember who I loaned this book too and beg for it back. LOL

Warning- it's a tear jerker ladies. I sobbed through the last half of the book!
I think all Piccoult books are tearjerkers1 I finished 19 Minutes yesterday and didn't think i'd be able to send my child to school today.

I heard that was a good book too. I started to exchange some wiht my coworker and she promises to bring me all the Jodi Picoult books. She said she has them all! Can't wait for some new material.

Oh. Tearjerker. Hmmm. I'm not sure I'm up for that. Does that make me a bad book clubber?