Sign in to follow this  
Birdie07

Anyone interested in a Book Club?

Wow Calia you're really out there! Sounds like a great place for the spirit :)

So....I finished the book today and I was pleasantly surprised by the book in general. It sounded good but I didn't expect to be so emotionally pulled in, can't wait to talk about it. I took notes so whenever you guys are ready is fine with me :)

And now I need to see the movie!!

Wow Calia. Right next door to your in laws? You are a far, far better person than I.

I finished the book! When are we going to starting talking about it? I really enjoyed the book, it was good.

Okay, so I am ALMOST finished. Read most of it by the pool in Mexico - probably have 50 pages to go. Don't wait for me. I'll join in when I'm done.

Sorry girls!! Still unpacking and I got a new laptop so I didn't have my spreadsheet for our new book! I also need book suggestions from new members and girls who have never given a suggestion. I'm running out of books. I have 14 books and 17 No suggestions. Thats 32 members! Ok so first one to read this post pick a number 1-14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
Sorry girls!! Still unpacking and I got a new laptop so I didn't have my spreadsheet for our new book! I also need book suggestions from new members and girls who have never given a suggestion. I'm running out of books. I have 14 books and 17 No suggestions. Thats 32 members! Ok so first one to read this post pick a number 1-14.
I pick number 5