Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#531 sdbtrflygrl

sdbtrflygrl
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:54 PM

Hey Fanny I am going through the same dilemma as you.

I finally got pictures from the WC yesterday with the different packages and how they look....we are going down for a site visit in early September so I will keep you posted on how the planning goes! Let me know if you want any of the pictures they sent me....

I would love to hear what you decide!

#532 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:25 PM

Hey ladies:

I just wanted to make sure you're aware that if you're thinking about the "look" they have 10,000 different styles of table linens, centerpieces, etc. FI and I are still wavering on ours, so Perla is going to set them up so that we can see them when we arrive.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#533 sdbtrflygrl

sdbtrflygrl
    • 73 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

Wow that is a lot of choices! :)

I can't wait to see your pictures when you get back.

Have a great wedding!

#534 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:12 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sdbtrflygrl
      Wow that is a lot of choices! :)

I can't wait to see your pictures when you get back.

Have a great wedding!
      I may have been exaggerating a bit - but they seriously have about 100 different types of table linens, about 15 standard centerpieces/vases and so forth. They can come up with just about any look you want.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#535 MissyR

MissyR
      • 1,210 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:16 AM

Sorry I've been MIA - we just bought a house so trying to work out the details on that.. OK back to Paradisus speak. We are heading down in about 4 weeks for our site visit so if there are specific things you would like me to ask let me know.

In terms of packages - I like Becks found that a custom package is actually cheaper b/c you aren't paying a fee every time you change the package... and you get everything you want.

becks getting sooo excited for you! You must be leaving soon!

#536 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:59 PM

Missy congrats on the house! FI and I are in the process of looking for one now as well.

Question for you guys~ do one of you have a copy of menu options? I emailed Perla and she emailed me back, but the attachment she sent doesn't work. I want to do a custom menu for cocktail hour and the reception. Not thrilled with what is included in the packages. TIA ~Kelly
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#537 yamille

yamille
          • 1,460 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:15 PM

Kelly I think I have the menus on my computer but right now I am on the laptop. We are semi customizing our cocktail hour- not that I know how muh this is costing yet. I htink it was going to be something like $25 pp. We started off the Mexican cocktail menu but played around with it. I'll post in the morning for you.

#538 Freckles

Freckles
            • 67 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:48 AM

Becks - Hope you have a wonderful time and all the best for your wedding!!!! You have worked so hard on all the details I'm sure it will be perfect. Have a great trip!

#539 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by yamille
                Kelly I think I have the menus on my computer but right now I am on the laptop. We are semi customizing our cocktail hour- not that I know how muh this is costing yet. I htink it was going to be something like $25 pp. We started off the Mexican cocktail menu but played around with it. I'll post in the morning for you.
                Thanks Yamille!
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#540 bumbles

bumbles
                • 574 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:21 PM

Thanks for all the info! I emailed regarding possible May and June dates for 2009, but no response so far. It seems most likely that all Fri-Mon dates in May will be booked though. Hopefully, something will work out w/ Paradisus -- I'm so nervous and just want to send out those save the dates!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users