Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2641 Maritza919

Maritza919
  • 421 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:46 AM

Congratulations AmyG! Now Sapphire is one of the hotels I am going to visit next week. Can't wait to get away from the snow!

#2642 AmyG

AmyG
    • 189 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

Thank you Maritza919!....I hope you enjoy your stay at The Sapphire.  I have never traveled there, so I am going in blind, but I'm not too worried.  I hope you can post a full review when you get back!!

Originally Posted by Maritza919 

Congratulations AmyG! Now Sapphire is one of the hotels I am going to visit next week. Can't wait to get away from the snow!

#2643 Maritza919

Maritza919
      • 421 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:05 PM

Yes I plan on doing one :)

#2644 82turtles

82turtles
        • 297 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:44 PM

Any brides from this past fall still follow this thread?? I'm trying to put together a preliminary planning form so I can get a realistic estimate of what this will cost. Pretty sure my guess is going to be wayyyy off! their 'real' numbers! lol

Thought I'd ask of someone who was married around the same time of year since they'd be familiar with the sunset times..Sooo I was wondering if someone from November/December could share with me their timeline of the ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner. From what I've seen on the time the sun sets, I think to have the best light, a 4 pm ceremony would work with cocktail hour right after. But then what time to start dinner, if we only get 3 hours?!

And I saw someone post that if you extend the dinner reception after the 3 hours, you are charged $15 per person per hour. Is that true?? Seems crazy since we're already paying for so much, but I forgot to ask the WC that in my last round of questions and thought someone who went through this could help out.

Thanks so much! Sorry for the long post :)

#2645 jaycee

jaycee
          • 12 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:51 PM

Send me your email address and I will send you a few budgets I have been sent...

jaycee46@hotmail.com

#2646 jystar13

jystar13
            • 185 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:42 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhh! i leave in 4 days for my wedding!!!!!!!!!! we are so excited and just can't wait to get there already! :) 

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#2647 Jamon24

Jamon24
              • 30 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:17 AM

Congrats and Good Luck!! Maybe we'll see you there :)

Originally Posted by jystar13 

ahhhhhhhhhhh! i leave in 4 days for my wedding!!!!!!!!!! we are so excited and just can't wait to get there already! :) 

#2648 82turtles

82turtles
                • 297 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:33 AM

Thanks Jaycee! I just sent you an email :)

~Sarah

Originally Posted by jaycee 

Send me your email address and I will send you a few budgets I have been sent...

jaycee46@hotmail.com

#2649 82turtles

82turtles
                  • 297 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

Yay!! So excited for you!!! Can't believe it's already here, wow that went by fast!

Enjoy your trip! I'm sure everything will be perfect!

Originally Posted by jystar13 

#2650 jystar13

jystar13
                    • 185 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

thanks ladies!!!! i will be sure to provide a detailed review when i get back! i can't believe it is here already! we have sooo much stuff to pack and bring, def. sending a bag or two to be checked with our parents! yikes! so excited though!!

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users