Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2331 MayanLily

MayanLily
  • 316 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:54 PM

Thanks Angie! I just emailed Gwendolyn. Not sure if she will be within our budget but we'll see what she says. Have to start somewhere to fix this mess. Is Sapphire charging you the vendor fee if they are guests of the resort?
    Aly

#2332 avong1228

avong1228
    • 384 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:47 PM

No since they are staying at the resort. If they do ask, I'll just say they are friends of ours.

Negotiate as well. She did with me! Not sure what your budget is but they are very reasonable and will give you a CD with all the pictures. We'll make our own album.

Good luck!

#2333 avong1228

avong1228
      • 384 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:00 PM

Also, have you guys read the most recent reviews on TA? They're great!! Makes me feel so much better!

#2334 Cherms

Cherms
        • 24 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:49 AM

Hi Ladies.

Wondering if anyone knew if Jade is already booked for May 14, 2011? I understand that it is for Sapphire and that Sapphire only does 1 wedding per day (which I like), but saw that Jade does 2 weddings per day. Any info is much appreciated.

#2335 Cherms

Cherms
          • 24 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

Is there an Iphone app for this forum? It would make my life sooooo much easier. :-)

#2336 avong1228

avong1228
            • 384 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:37 AM

Cherms, I belive Sapphire now does 2 a day as well. I would suggest emailing the WC on the website to check your date and time.

#2337 MayanLily

MayanLily
              • 316 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by avong1228
                Cherms, I belive Sapphire now does 2 a day as well. I would suggest emailing the WC on the website to check your date and time.
                IF you can get a hold of her! HA!
                Aly

#2338 avong1228

avong1228
                • 384 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:51 PM

Ha!! Very true!

I've heard the WC at Jade is more responsive. Maybe because they don't have as many weddings ... not sure.

#2339 MayanLily

MayanLily
                  • 316 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:57 PM

Angie, has the sales manager ever called you back after that first call? Did you ever recieve the new romance calculator? I was just looking at the new wedding packages and am not sure which one I will pick now.

Lauren, have you heard anything?

Ktchi is getting married this Saturday and I CANT WAIT to hear what she thought of everything!
                    Aly

#2340 avong1228

avong1228
                    • 384 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:54 PM

Aly, I'm going to give you one guess whether or not I've heard from the manager!!! HA Heck no!!

I emailed Daniela today with some questions ... actually questions I've already asked and never got an answer for but one of then is the calculator. The new wedding packages actually look like they'd be cheaper but won't be able to tell until we get the calculator!! Uggh!

Lauren is an El Dorado bride now

I am so excited to hear about Ktchi's wedding too. All the reviews on Trip Advisor around weddings have been very positive.

I'm trying not to stress since I'll be there next month and can hopefully bang out all the details then but still would like an idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users