Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2221 MayanLily

• 316 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:36 PM

May 4, 2010

Dear Alyssa,

I would like to take this opportunity to follow up with our recent announcement regarding our newest Now Resort & Spa, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, and provide you with further details regarding this transition.

As previously noted, effective May 1, 2010, Now Sapphire will begin treating our guests to Now Resorts & Spas’ Unlimited-Luxury® vacation concept. In line with all contracting prior to May 1, 2010, we will be happy to honor all confirmed deals and packages inclusions.

It is our goal to ensure a smooth transition, I will be contacting you shortly to review all your wedding details and our sales department will be sending the new rates and promotions for your agencies.

In the case you have a direct room contract with us; I will be sending you the new template stating the same rates, added values and concessions.

Please visit our new website and take a look of the new concept. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any questions or concerns. Thank you in advance for your continued support during this transitional period and be confident that you will have a very successful wedding

Cecilia Garc­a

Gerente de Bodas/ Weddings Manager

Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

Tel. 001 (52) 998 872.83.83 Ext 8046

#2222 avong1228

• 384 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:03 AM

Got it too!

Kelly, you are probably the only one that has picked out your package. I wonder what that means for the rest of us.

Vendor Fees, etc?

It's like starting all over again!

#2223 sarahrose

• 77 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:17 PM

Is anyone else concerned that they will be doing renovations around the time of their wedding? My wedding is in mid November and as I understand it they usually wait to do renovations until right after hurricane season, which is basically when my wedding is set to be.

#2224 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

be sure to vote for your resort here: http://bestdestinati....mooning-58724/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2225 laurenvuitton

• 283 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

I'm getting married the day before you, I cant see them doing too many renovations. The resort looked great when I was there in January... I think they will do most of their "branding" in the next few months.

#2226 laurenvuitton

• 283 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

LOL Kelly!! Of course there wouldnt be anything going on in July :) I'm thinking its only going to be minor stuff and probably just with signs, etc. the whole month of May & June!

#2227 avong1228

• 384 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:26 AM

I heard they are going to change the color scheme to Sapphire to match the name but I'm not worried. I think we are all getting married at a beautiful place with unlimited food and booze with our closest friends and family ... what more could we ask for??!!

(I'm trying to have a zen moment!)

#2228 sarahrose

• 77 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:11 AM

I'm still waiting to get some answers about the transition. I was there in February and the resort was beautiful so I can't imagine there will be that much to change, but I still want to hear my travel agent cousin learns. My parents are going to go down in July to try to make sure everything is squared away because it's very difficult to get answers via email, as I'm sure you've all experienced.

Lauren, I'm sure I'll see you there. How many guests will you have?

#2229 laurenvuitton

• 283 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:16 AM

Sarah - we are thinking 40-50. What day are you getting at the resort? We are going Tuesday the 11th.

#2230 sarahrose

• 77 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:24 AM

We're getting there Tuesday too I believe. We're going to be just about taking over the resort between the 2 of us. I think we're going to have somewhere around 80 guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users