Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2171 MayanLily

MayanLily
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:11 PM

Good Luck! Spin class just kicked my butt yesterday morning so I know how you feel...
    2 and a half more people booked :) Yippee. Now we have a little flower girl.
    Aly

#2172 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
    • 283 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

FOR OOT bags... have you guys talked to Paradisus at all about them handing them out when people check in? I dont want to hand them out at the rehearsal dinner since that will be on Friday, and a good amount are checking it on Wednesday. Have you guys thought about this at all??

#2173 avong1228

avong1228
      • 384 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:39 AM

Hahaha!! My FI is doing P90X and I get tired just watching him!

I am giving out my bags at our welcome reception which is 2 days before the wedding.

#2174 avong1228

avong1228
        • 384 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:48 PM

Still don't know yet. Daniella finally responded but now the flights are crazy expensive. I'm checking them all the time. Next time I'll just book it and then call to tell her when vs waiting for her to respond to my email.

Cross your fingers!

#2175 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
          • 283 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:02 PM

I was talking to a friend of mine that just vacationed in Riviera Maya - she went to a club in Playa called Brahma and said it was a great time! Just another option if you dont want to go to cancun.

#2176 MayanLily

MayanLily
            • 316 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by avong1228
              Still don't know yet. Daniella finally responded but now the flights are crazy expensive. I'm checking them all the time. Next time I'll just book it and then call to tell her when vs waiting for her to respond to my email.

Cross your fingers!
              Angie, di d you email Daniela about a site visit? Just out of curiosity, what was her response? Sorry for being nosey but I emailed Cecilia about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard a thing! (I did have about 25 questions so I don't really blame her) I'd like to go for a site visit this summer but I wanna know if they'll cut me a deal on the room!
              Aly

#2177 avong1228

avong1228
              • 384 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:35 PM

Daniella told me that the first night would be complimentary and the other nights would be $270 but if we had the wedding there (which we definitely are) than they will credit our wedding bill.

#2178 MayanLily

MayanLily
                • 316 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:48 PM

oh that's great! Hopefully Cecilia gets back to me with the same deal. I've got lots going on this summer and want to start figuring out when I can go.
                  Aly

#2179 avong1228

avong1228
                  • 384 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

Kelly, guess who booked a ticket today to arrive on July 17th??!?!?!? We don't land until 3:14 but should be at the resort by 5. Does your ceremony start at 6? If so, we'll be there in time to take a peek! I tried to call Daniela before booking but just got the machine so cross your fingers that they'll accomodate us. If not, I'll be pissed!! We leave Wednesday the 21st.

#2180 avong1228

avong1228
                    • 384 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:12 AM

Yes, for sure! How long are you staying for? I don't want to take away any time with your friends and family. If it works out, maybe we could plan to meet for a drink or lunch or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users