Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2101 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
  • 283 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:31 AM

My destinationweddings.com agent has been speaking directly with Teresa... seems like its the easiest and best way to go

#2102 Darcat

Darcat
    • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:47 PM

That good, i have been meaning to check that site out. I just wanted to make sure in case anyone else was encountering issues with the hotel.

#2103 Jamon24

Jamon24
      • 30 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:48 PM

Hi All just wondering around how much your guests are spending for their stays at Paradisus?

#2104 avong1228

avong1228
        • 384 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:56 PM

It really depends on how long they are staying but if you scroll back a few pages, I think we all shared what our guests were paying.

Mine are coming from Charlotte, NC mainly and for 5 nights they are paying around $1180-$1400 depending if its single or double occupancy.

#2105 MayanLily

MayanLily
          • 316 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

That's good info Darcat. I didn't realize there was a canadian contact. I wonder why you were connected with her and I wasn't.... I would love to just talk to someone from here. It would answer alot of questions I have. Where did you find out about her?

Lauren- this may be a silly question but what is a destinationwedding.com agent? LOL sounds like something I would want!
            Aly

#2106 NicoleandJohn

NicoleandJohn
            • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:08 PM

Hey girls.. new to this forum.. getting married in the Paradisus in July 2011.. Just wondering who your WC's were and how they are with responding to emails, phone calls? Also does anyone have a detailed list of wedding costs.. add ons to the packages they offer? Also, which vendors you are using, and what's the deal with non alcoholic beverages served at cocktail hour and reception?

#2107 avong1228

avong1228
              • 384 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:33 AM

Welcome Nicole!! Congratulations! The whole non-alcoholic beverage thing is weird, I know. Prices may change for 2011 but right now it's $10pp for alcohol per hour outside of the dinner time (3 hours).

Vendors I am using:

Photographerecided to fly one in - Gwendolyn Tundermann
                DJ: Doremixx
                All other vendors are through the resort

Like Kelie said, they'll send you a "Romance Calculator" to help you figure out the costs with add ons etc.

Good luck planning!

#2108 NicoleandJohn

NicoleandJohn
                • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:45 AM

Thanks Kelie and avong! Just wondering if either of you would be able to email me the romance calculator since its taking forever for someone to get back to us... We are supposed to be leaving a deposit with our travel agent today, but we wanted to see what our wedding expenses would look like before we left a deposit on 40 rooms!

my email is nrenz33@yahoo.com

#2109 avong1228

avong1228
                  • 384 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:53 AM

I just sent it to you. Good luck!

Angie

#2110 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                    • 283 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:42 AM

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to share my bridesmaid dresses and my wedding shoes that match their dresses

Click the image to open in full size.

Dress in the aqua color "pool"

David's Bridal - Short Charmeuse Dress with Ruched Waist and Pockets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users