Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1951 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
  • 283 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

If you ladies are going through destinationweddings.com - there is someone higher up that Cecilia and Daniela that our assigned TA deals with. Make sure to ask about or have your agent email her...

#1952 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
    • 283 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:01 PM

Anyone else registered at Macys?? This sounds fun! Macy's Sip and Scan Registry Events - Macy's Bridal Registry Events - Macy's Wedding Registry Events

#1953 cmj783

cmj783
      • 14 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

SMB - Congrats! Enjoy easing into married life!

Lauren - great find! We haven't registered yet but we're thinking Macy's, Target or Amazon. Amazon has a tool that that lets you click on things on other sites and add it to your wish list. We have a small condo for now, so also trying to figure out where to have everything sent.

We have our website at 95%, still missing a few things but here it is: www.weddingwire.com/MikeandClaireOnTheBeach
        It was free and fairly easy to setup, although a little time consuming. We wanted the site to the be 1 stop shop for people who wanted information. We're trying to get STD's out by end of week (we're going to email).

I am still trying to make it through the board...but its a welcome task!

#1954 avong1228

avong1228
        • 384 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:44 PM

The site looks great!!

If I don't hear back from anyone by the beginning of next week, I'm calling! I know my wedding isn't until October, but that is no reason not to respond to my emails. Frustrating!

#1955 avong1228

avong1228
          • 384 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:46 PM

BTW ... just sent our STDs out and we already have 26 people booked!!

#1956 cmj783

cmj783
            • 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:33 PM

That's awesome Angie! Have any of you guys gotten a good hold on predicting the # of people coming? We've tried to take a guess, but I just don't know how many will come. And since it will effect the cost I'm trying to look into my crystal ball... I know they say 50% but I just don't see that many coming.

We are still working through our travel agent to get everything in paper officially and I haven't heard from him either, which usually means he hasn't heard from Paradisus. He's usually pretty good about calling them if there is a response issue so if I hear anything I'll let you guys know.

#1957 avong1228

avong1228
              • 384 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

We have no idea how many total we'll get. My first guess was 50-60 ... we'll see. Are you getting a block room deal of some kind?

#1958 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                • 283 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

Mine too Kellie! I am thinking people are going to start confirming/booking in the next few months.

#1959 cmj783

cmj783
                  • 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:14 PM

Kelie when did you send out your formal invites? Or have you yet? My thought is the procrastinators might wait until then (vs. STD) so we might send them out by mid March, if for no other reason than planning.

My estimate is 50 - 60. Fiance is more pessemistic and thinks it will be 25!

We aren't doing a block - TA said it was a hassle and not needed since the resort is big. I think we will monitor occupancy and figure out if we need to hold a block.

#1960 avong1228

avong1228
                    • 384 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:33 PM

We were thinking 4 months out but maybe we should do 5! I really want to do the passport invitations but from what I've been seeing they are around $6/piece. Do you think that's expensive?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users