Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1851 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:50 PM

Ok, I am leaving in less then 2 weeks and just read that Perla has left Paradisus! AHHH!!! Is Cecilia answering emails at the same address, or is there a different one for her? I can't believe I will be married in just over 2 weeks...crazy!

#1852 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
    • 283 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:26 AM

Kellie - your save the dates are so cute!! :)

#1853 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
      • 165 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:10 PM

Thanks Kellie for the email address. It's crazy how fast the time flies. I have my bachlorette this weekend and then I leave the next weekend!!!

#1854 avong1228

avong1228
        • 384 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:16 PM

SMB - that's so exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it.

As far as bags go, I believe it's $4 a bag to be put in the rooms. I'm planning on just having them set up on a table at the welcome/rehearsal dinner and give them out then.

#1855 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
          • 283 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:43 PM

Once again, they find a way to get every dollar out of us!! LOL. Good idea for bringing them to the rehearsal dinner!!

#1856 avong1228

avong1228
            • 384 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:41 PM

I'm sending her an email today ... I'll keep you all posted!

Are any of you guys thinking about putting together some kind of group excursion? I want to but am afraid of the cost. Do we pay for that?

I stayed at the Paradisus Palma Real in PC and they offered snorkeling trips included ... I wonder if they'll do the same.

#1857 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
              • 283 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:53 PM

Good question Kellie! I was wondering the same thing :)

#1858 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kelie11
                What do we have to bring down if we are not having a legal ceremony just a symbolic?
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
                Good question Kellie! I was wondering the same thing :)
                If you're just doing symbolic, you don't need anything... except your credit card.

We went this route (legally married at town hall before we left), and I don't think they even asked for our passports.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#1859 avong1228

avong1228
                • 384 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:19 PM

Anyone doing the sand ceremony?

#1860 SMB&CRZ

SMB&CRZ
                  • 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:56 PM

I sent an email and marked it urgent on Tuesday and haven't heard back (mind you I had a lot of questions). I even put in the subject that my wedding was in 2 weeks. I'm annoyed that no one proactively contacted me to advise that Perla left (and Perla could have told me since she just emailed me on the 26th of Dec. Oh well!

Just found out yesterday that 2 of my guests are having to cancel. He is having heart problems and has been told he can't drive or fly for 6 months. Very upset, but they are seeing if they can transfer the tickets to their daughter and her boyfriend. I feel bad because I know they were looking forward to coming and I really wanted them there. I guess that's life though.

My dad picked our song last night...well, he picked three and left me to pick. It will be Louie Armstrong - What a wonderful world. He had some other father daughter songs but it just doesn't fit with our relationship. My MIL picked a horrible song to dance with the FH, so he needs to break it to her gently and help choose a different one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users